X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [spoiler] well, this s**ks
    Sometimes, the sound of goodbye is louder than any drumbeat

Comment

• there?s a key in the 13th floor, click in the plant, puto microphone in the radio in the same room, then take the golden thing and teka it with the ash tray to the room that used to be dark...i?m gettin crazy i don?t know what else to do

Comment

• anyone care to explain why after I did something with the "cutter" and the ouija floor the screen changed and said "wake up! you have wake of the dream! Congratulations...!"

O_O

that was it???
        Duchess of The Night, Demon of The Underworld.

Of the world below, creeping amongst the catacombs and sewers of the city.

Invincible Darkness

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered3
          The only thing I found that I was able to use was the night vision goggles in the room at the very top. It enabled me to see in the dark and it freed up another slot for more things. I think you have to figure out what order to use stuff.
          have you figured out the order yet? coz im like totally stuck in the mud here!

oh dont worry i figured it out its kinda obviose really... oh by the way dont jump out the window by the door up the first staircase you kind like.. DIE
          Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:04:41. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.
          [B]GRAVITY...[B]gets me down...

Comment

• "now yes"
            "table disturb"
            "thats table!"
            "here the psykiatrik"
            "...dont logic"

I think the person that translated this was using Babelfish.

Or maybe I just feel stupid because I can't get trough it.

Comment

• Key

found a key and the compas by visiously clicking on the green couch!

Comment

Working...
              X