No announcement yet.

Game Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really helps to float over as many cars as possible--I tried to pass at least 250 cars before touching down. I got a phone call during the middle of my last game, so I have no idea how high my score could have been.
    sigpic

Comment

• You mean you could fly over 250 cars without landing at all? If I am lucky can fly over 9 cars at once.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I got close to 500 once... but then a bird hit me and I lost all those points, so then I started landing more frequently. It really helps if you open and close your umbrella to control where you're going/your height--if you close it, then open it again in mid-air, you float back up.
        sigpic

Comment

• Oh, I didn't noticed you could open again umbrella again after closing it. Thanks for the explanation, Crimson. My high score is now 200490. (stupid ducks. )
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I am going to settle for being happy for floating over 101 cars with a score of about 67,000. I could probably get to 100,000 but would have to do it 8 times over to catch up with the one true Mary Poppins of this game - Crimsonthread. Thats a jaw-dropping score!

Comment

• now just to wait for the new game
              (\___/)
              (='.'=)
              ('')-('')
              put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
              1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Sorry for the delay--new game! (I hope this one hasn't been posted yet...)

http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-g...que/index.html
                sigpic

Comment

• I have played this or one very much like it. I remember because the ¢ sign would come up and kill my score. Didn't come up in this game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	myscore.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	1688398

Comment

• Yes, I remember you saying that in the thread for this game. BTW, you have a much higher score posted here, if you want to post it: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...=unique&page=2
                    sigpic

Comment

• good but really hard. i rather not put in my score and skip it. ill wait till next game.
                      Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                      sigpic
                      Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• Aww, it's not that hard, guys! Try again.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• Jeebiz Crimson, Nice score!
                          Hope I can beat it!

EDIT: Wow, I uber failed on that. I'm not even going to post it, it's so bad...

sigpic

pepr_mintz is dah awesomest gf eba!
                          :ura::lu::luv::kittyhug::hug::tsr::dan::shy:

How much wood
                          would a wood-chuck chuck
                          if a wood-chuck
                          could chuck
                          wood? :huh::$

LAZER GUN OF THE LOONEY BIN!

:group-hug:

Comment

• Looks like you won again, Crimson. Great score! My score doesn't even come close to yours. The S alike shape ruins my chance to get a better score.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1688401

I also don't understand how I could get the score of 244919 when I played the game the very first time. I played it the day it was submitted a few times and didn't get any score below the 200,000 points. Somehow it looks like it got much harder.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Let me play again, then, because my score was from when it was first submitted, too. I've been saving it, so maybe they changed the way the score is calculated now. I'll play one round, and if anyone else's was higher, then they'll be the winner.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well, in that case RBS would be the winner. My post was too late.

I am curious if the way the score is calculated indeed has changed, or that my reflexes and eyes have gone really worse in just two weeks.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X