No announcement yet.

Esklavos Chapter 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what a fuse cover is so im stuck.

Edit: ok now i know what it is. but i dont know how to get that to the colume.

Edit2: oh and when i clicked it he said "i cant take the lid" which is the fuse cover which means im screwed.

Edit3: oh yea the crowbar. forgot. got the lid now.

Edit4: won. well it was hard at first but i got it now. also if its ok i will put in a walkthrough.
    Last edited by New1000; 05-01-2008, 10:38:14.
    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
    sigpic
    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

ARGH! Tried the one at http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?i...fefefefho9.png
      and another one suggested here but nothing new happened - found all kinds of items - none end up in a pile of rust and can't use them - don't want to toss the wrong thing ..
      and once I play with the computer and it says OK - I can't get to it again - have restarted 3 times!

Comment

finally the new one is out!
        are you a vegetarian if you eat animal shaped cookies?

Comment

Does anybody hve a walkthrough!?

Comment

It dose not seem to work at all for me. How do you guys use the items? I can't seem to use them. If I click and drag them over places they just fall back into the water?
            sigpic

Comment

All the image hints are gone, but there is a video on YouTube

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

I love that game. But i don't play anybody tell me how i play that game?

Comment

Originally posted by john wick View Post
                  I love that game. But i don't play anybody tell me how i play that game?
                  Just click the Play Button.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                  X