No announcement yet.

Punk/Rock/Hardcore/Emo/etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers of the Head is a kick ass punk band!

Comment

I love metal, various genres....my fave bands are Iron Maiden, Arch Enemy, Kreator, Carcass, Anathema, Iced Earth, Hunter, Spiritual Beggars, Slayer and a lot more, depending on my current mood...before I got hooked on all that I listened to a bunch of nu metal bands like Korn, Papa Roach, Disturbed and Slipknot....as for Slip, I'm still a bit into them actually

Comment

raprock...
        do you like gym class heros?
        i love papercuts
        "Crack is whack" Whitney Houston =P
        It's not your space.

(you have to log in to see it.. i think.. i dont know what i did wrong. its not on private..)

Comment

Originally posted by Im_not_okay!!!
          Awesome!
          Who is everyone's favourite band/person in music???
          Mine is, like, a big mixture of things. For example...

My Chemical Romance, Muse, Evanescence, Green Day, Blink 182 (WHY? WHY DID THEY GO??), Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Iron Maiden, Beastie Boys, etc...

Basically, I could go on and on and on...but I won't, 'cause I'm probably boring you. Sorry!
          listen to angels and airwaves
          http://www.purevolume.com/angelsandairwaves
          It's not your space.

(you have to log in to see it.. i think.. i dont know what i did wrong. its not on private..)

Comment

Go Muse!!! Whooo!!

Comment

i really like my chemical romance and fall out boy and panic! at the disco and bands like that

Comment

Originally posted by im_still_here
                i really like my chemical romance and fall out boy and panic! at the disco and bands like that
                Brendon is the hottest ever, and my eyes lost their virginity to pete wentz.

All Time Low is hot. (the sound i mean.)
                It's not your space.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLLLZZZ
                  Brendon is the hottest ever, and my eyes lost their virginity to pete wentz.

All Time Low is hot. (the sound i mean.)
                  dont forget ryan ross and patrick stump they are hot too

Comment

patrick stump-- adorable but not in the hot way.
                    ryan ross-- yes.
                    It's not your space.

Comment

emos suck
                      i will defeat everyone

Comment

I don't like to put music in genres/categories, but yes, I like that kind of music ^^

Comment

I'm all eclectic and stuff. I love Mindless Self Indulgence at the moment though! They are goodness! Also...whatever hapenned to Lit? Do they still "do their thang??" I liked them in a way! Random.
                          "Why did all the dinosaurs die out?"
                          "Because you touch yourself at night!"
                          - Family Guy

Comment

i miss the Backstreet Boys..they were sexy and made amazing music. Right now i listen to a variety of music..from rap(not much) to classic rock(pink floyd, led zeppelin) to metal(slipknot,funeral for a friend, alexisonfire) to rock(3 doors down, fallout boy, 30 seconds to Mars) and AFI!!..i listen to soo much and from almost all catigories..except country and hardcore rap..and like Death metal..
                            Sister Dia <3
                            Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                            You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                            U-NO-POO -
                            the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

boys in bands they're all so very cute in their own ways but music ... it mostly depends on my mood ... I mean if I'm in one of the slam-doors-scream-your-head-off mooods then I listen to something like rock ... any type. If I'm in a YES-THE-UNIVERSE-ISN'T-AGAINST-ME mood then its usually something like classical, lite, or sometimes R&B. Then there are those moods where I'm just like just-put-the-damn-music-on-shuffle-and-be-happy-with-what-you-get kind of moods where its just like .... w.e . Final mood is those don't-talk-to-me-I'm-not-slamming-doors-so-leave-me-alone moods, then we go straight to R&B, certain hip hop songs, and certain rock songs.
                              [{ Take Me Away }]

from this nightmare known as reality

Comment

goth music!

sisters of mercy where the first goth band and i listen to them every day
                                Last edited by Eternal Becky; 12-04-2006, 20:37:40.
                                *waits in police station* ok ok i confess! i took the last piece of cake!

when a leader speaks, that leader dies.....

if you really want to be happy and accepted, be yourself. -some guy named bob who works at my local kfc

Comment

Working...
                                X