Super Koala Mod
For those who love the philosophy of ambiguity, as well as the idiosyncrasies of english:
1. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3. The main reason that santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
4. Went to bookstore and asked saleswoman, "where's the self- help section?" she said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
5. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
6. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
7. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
8. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
9. If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
10. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
11. Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have 's' in it?
12. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
The Longest Password
During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:
When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.
Hi guys! :D
Team Fortress 2 joke
If you play Team Fortress 2, you'll get this one.
Q:Why did The Spy cross the road?
A:He never really was on your side.
Tags for this Thread