Steppenwolf: The X-Creatures Project
Please remember that I have spent lots of time playing each game and then writing these walkthrough. I would not mind if you use my walkthroughs on your sites but please do not forget to add the authors name ie: my name. Thanks a lot.
The following walkthroughs are written by Eternal Becky.
Keys required to play!!
Shift + Arrow Keys = Run
Arrow Keys = Walk
Space = Action
S = Save
L = Load
Steppenwolf - Chapter 1 - Mokele Mbembe
Making your way up the congo river, your barge is attacked by natives. The crew is wounded. To avoid capture, you must save them and abandon ship.
* Once the intro is over quickly pick up the rope and run to the door that is on the left side of the ship. Run quickly or you will get hurt by the arrows and die.
* When you are in the room. Take the keys that are on the table. Take the dumbbell.
* Select the dumbbell and use it on the fire extinguisher box to break the glass.
* Come back out where the fire burns. Extinguish the fire. Climb the ladder. Talk to the captain. He will give you an antidote.
* Face the door that leads to the basement of the ship. Use the keys to open the door. Be quick cause the arrows are still fired.
* By the drawers, there is a battery. Take it. Take the hammer that is on the crate.
* There is a harpoon leaning against the wall (top right of the screen.) Take it.
* The battery which is near the ladder is dead. Replace the old battery with the new one.
* Climb the ladder. You will see a chain with hook. You can't reach it though.
* So select the harpoon. and climb the ladder again.
* Meg will pull the hook with the harpoon and attach the hook to the grate. Now turn the machine on.
* Climb the ladder and Meg is out of the basement.
* Climb the ladder to check on the captain...but he is gone. Hmmm....
* Go to the other side of the boat where you see a life boat.
* Now you are in a diffetent screen. Go top right. You will see a dead man with a whiskey bottle.
* The bottle will roll away.
* Press action where you saw the bottle roll away. You will see the bottle on the tires. But you can't reach it.
* Stand at the same place and select the rope. Press action. Meg will get the whiskey bottle.
* Open your inventory. Select the alcohol and drag the antidote to the bottle. You will have a mixed antidote.
* Go to Derek and give him the antidote. He wants his backpack.
* Go back to the basement and get his backpack.
* Go to the lifeboat. Hmmm it's stuck. Use the hammer on it. The lifeboat will go down.
* Climb down the ladder to get into the boat.