WHAT IS THIS RIDDLE ABOUT?
I intimate this to my most intimate friends that I did not object to the object. I spent last evening evening out a pile of dirt when the wind was too strong to wind the sail.
Hi Hi Hi..
English is a quirky language and this Riddle uses word oddities , trivias in english language..For eg :
The only word in the English language with a double 'i', 'skiing'.
HOW TO PLAY
- It is a URL change riddle.
- The aim is to get to the next page by finding out the answer to the current level and typing it in the URL at the right place.
- For e.g. if the URL is http://www.abcde.com/englishriddle1/youranswerhere.htm and the answer to the riddle is 'iloveyou', change URL to http://www.abcde.com/englishriddle1/iloveyou.htm , you will be moved to next level
- There is no clues given in the source code
- There is no increase in difficulty as you progress, difficult levels are randomly poised
- Click the link below to continue
Have any suggestions? send an owl to firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, OR POST FULL QUESTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~
[spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]