Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grudge

Unregistered

Unhappy waaaaaaahhh!!!!=((

OMIGOSH!!!i didnt even tried it yet but it sounds and looks scary!!!i mean i am just 10 years old i and i found this ultimate scary game already!!!is thi even a room escape room!?!they should put a"You should be above 18" or something like that!!!this is REALLY BAD for kids......like me.....well anyway try it.....if you DARE.......MOMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Talking Uhhhh.....

ummmm....

..hi again!! i was the 1 hu posted the last reply......

room escape game

take off the 1st i (i and i)

add s in thi

and A LOT MORE!!!

Unregistered

Unhappy that really scares me!

The first thing I saw... my heartbeat run fast!!! Even though I love wacthing scary and horror movies... This game sure is scary!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Wat is with that?!

Ok i got in the house.
    I got the note.
    I went upstairs.
    I died.
    I retried.
    I died.
    Long strong into slightly shorter story. I can't find the bed I can't find the old lady and not 2 mention I can't find a way not to die. Stay away from this games because I have a feeling that there is no way to win. Even in the movie the main charector dies.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Wat is with that?!

Ok i got in the house.
    I got the note.
    I went upstairs.
    I died.
    I retried.
    I died.
    Long strong into slightly shorter story. I can't find the bed I can't find the old lady and not 2 mention I can't find a way not to die. Stay away from this game because I have a feeling that there is no way to win. Even in the movie the main charector dies.

XiaoWen

Smile Hahax

I told my class about it we completed all hahaxxx tot very scary one i played 20 times+ abit scared onli.. =P

I did everything in the list and went to every room twice and I am still not getting killed. I opened the cupboard twice to get myself killed but when the door opens all I see is a drawing of a cat face and my name but I still won't get killed.
    What is the point of the game anyways?

Yippeeeee I got killed. ATLAST THE GAME IS OVER!!!!
    But I still dont understand the point of the game. LOL

Unregistered

Red face Read Me IF your List Says:Go Get Laundry,Change The Sheets,and Get Dinner

Ok Heres The Order You Have To Go Through

1.From where u stand go to the side door not upstairs.Once u click there the
    youll c a shawdow of the girl.Dont b scared u wont die....yet

2.Go to the kitchen(youll figure it out cant miss it) and open the fridge then it'll cross of the list.

3.Travel through all the rooms.In the t.v room read the blinking journal and listen to the message on the phone.In the room where u c the outside door open theres peices of pictures on the ground pick up all them.

4.Know go up stairs and you'll face the bathroom and 2 other rooms.Click the one straight from u and open the closet door in there.Dont get scared.Click on the cloths in there and get outa there.

5.After go to the other room(not bathroom)and click on the closet doorthen the kid will pop up or something and then when he does click inside the closet.Also youll c a room u can go in too,dont think about it or you'll die.

6.Go back to the hall.Now go in the bathroom and click on the mirror then click to close it and you'll c the kid again it's bit scary.

7.After you do everything I told u you'll have your hole list gray(that means its crossed off)and sorry everyone but know your on your own.
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-06-2006 at 11:58:53.

Ahma not liking this game, 'tis V scary,