Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked a question how do you die. God! I just died. I went into flipping shock then. Jesus that scared the hell out of me.
    Pain; is part of the puzzle
    Blood; is the price of freedom
    Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

The Grudge?

I never started this game, but are the ghost like the ghost in the movie??? Cuz those ghost freak the living crap out of me. The movie was pretty freaky. If I were to see one of those things in real life, I would die of fear, then I would be one of them and scare other people too lol.

Comment

I relay do not get the point of the game - how many times I can get killed???
        Did somebody finished it?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          OMIGOSH!!!i didnt even tried it yet but it sounds and looks scary!!!i mean i am just 10 years old i and i found this ultimate scary game already!!!is thi even a room escape room!?!they should put a"You should be above 18" or something like that!!!this is REALLY BAD for kids......like me.....well anyway try it.....if you DARE.......MOMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm the same age as u i got terrified don't play it

Omg!!!!! I Just Saw The Ghost It Was So Scary, Scared The Living Crap Out Of Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Mistery; 12-06-2006, 19:17:06. Reason: merged posts

I am the The Looney Bin Sith Lord
          Carrot Scientist

visit my profile for a cwl sand model!

Comment

Hey, well, I found something out in the game! I suppose there's more to it than just dying. =\ After I finished all the things on my list, I went to the place where you get the laundry, and Toshio is in that closet thing, I saw this other area--which led into the attic! o_o;; So freaking scary. <_> I found this cell phone, too! =o

Comment

O SHIZZLE I GOT FREAKED OUT WHen i looked in the Mirror And Saw the Girl And Now i hear her Croaking NOise

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh

im Too Scared Srry
              Last edited by EscapeGirl; 05-25-2007, 08:58:31. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the edit button to avoid double posting.
              :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing::happydancing: :happydancing: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave:

Comment

Originally posted by TheRiddlerDude
                O SHIZZLE I GOT FREAKED OUT WHen i looked in the Mirror And Saw the Girl And Now i hear her Croaking NOise
                She makes that croaking noise because:

She had a crush on a male teacher and one day her husband, Takeo red her diary (which said about her crush and everything). Takeo then became obsessed with the idea Kayako (the wife) had been cheating on him but she hadn't. One day when Kayako came home Takeo voiently attacked her. She sprained her ankle and went crawling down the stairs to escape through the front door (which she is seen doing in every single grudge movie cracking her neck and making her infamous throatal noise). When she reached the door she only looked behind her to see Takeo had been following her all the time, watching her suffer. Takeo then slammed the door shut and snapped Kayako's neck, paralysing her and the only thing she could do was make her famous throatal noise (a death rattle noise). He dragged her upstairs and put her in a sack. She was left in the corner of the room and was later stabbed multipul times by Takeo. After she died Takeo found Toshio (the kid) hiding in the closet. He dragged him out and drowned him as well as his cat in the bathtub. He later went out to hunt down the teacher and did. On his way home he fell near a pile of dustbins and one bin seemed to be crawling towards him. Kayako, now as a ghost attacked him. Kayako's body was later discovered by the police in the attic of the house and Toshio's body was discovered by the poilce in the closet.

Therefore, a curse is born...
                Pain; is part of the puzzle
                Blood; is the price of freedom
                Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

when i look in the mirror, i freakin' out.. AAAAAAAAAhhhhhh.. Sorry, i like to try it but im too scared.. kinabahan ako dun!(tagalog)
                  no one to talk to!

Comment

What the heck?

My patience lasted for about 2 minutes. What a ridiculous game!

I haven't actually seen the movie but if it's anything like the game, I don't think I will!

Nifnax
                    "People don't suffer from Asperger's,
                    they suffer from the ignorance of others."

Comment

this game is way too creepy for me and I will never play it again unless my friends are over.

Comment

i agree. i didn't like this game at all. i'm not easily scared....but this thing scared the **** out of me!

Comment

i cant play dis game cause wen i press da link 4 da game it just pops up at da main page of gamershood. is dere another link? can u pleese fix dis problem n e 1?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Braysonsister
                            i agree. i didn't like this game at all. i'm not easily scared....but this thing scared the **** out of me!

DONT SWEAR

I'm smilie mad
                            ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                            MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                            Online sisters suzy
                            ~virgo~&zillah
                            long lost bro:hitman
                            MOM:nefertiti
                            DAD:party4ever
                            UNCLE:yorick
                            AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocbubbles
                              i cant play dis game cause wen i press da link 4 da game it just pops up at da main page of gamershood. is dere another link? can u pleese fix dis problem n e 1?
                              I've updated the link in the first post

Comment

thanx Mistery its workin nw
                                dnt knw if dats a good thing though
                                scary game...
                                bad memories...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X