Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comics Made By New999 In Pivot

someguy

I say that they're good.
    The only flaws that you really have is that there is no camera movement. Also in your first one, the bazooka movement was a little to loose so it looked like it was just flailing around in the guys hands most of the time.
    And how the ceiling or whatever that is that falls is kinda weird. The bazooka bounced up and it the ceiling. You also forgot to get rid of the explosion, unless it's supposed to be a scorch mark, then it's fine.

As for the second one...
    The camera is stiff, like in the first one. The animation runs smoothly enough. But the motion of the guys arm when he gets the gun...there should be a little more motion in his arm. And the animation itself was kinda slow. Try to decrease the frame rate.

Those minor problems aside, you did pretty good. You've gotten better.

Australia but thats all you need to know.

Thanx someguy. you must be really good with pivot.

for Comic 1: yea in Comic 3 there will be camara movement. so that will be ok. yea the bazooka was a little bumpy and stuff. it was hard to make a bazooka rotate. ITS A SUBTITLE BAR! because theres no sound in pivot (why wont Peter Bone make a new version of Pivot which you can add sound to.) you cant hear what they say so theres text that comes up there so you know what they are saying but since the text did go a little fast Comic 2's subtitle was just a line and text and the text was slower to see proply. though yea it was weird that the bazooka went up like that but there was a air vent under the tip of the bazooka on the floor and it blew making the bazooka get pushed up, hitting the colapse subtitle bar. oh and that "explosion" was just dust on the wall.

for Comic 2: already said it bub dont need to repeat it for ya. yea well the arm was... well... off the animation so i couldnt move it. i knew i should of made him go in the animation a little more. oh well. and it was slow because of the text. it had the same frames as Comic 1 so i had to slow it down so it wouldnt go the same speed as Comic 1 which was fast. really fast.

and thanx for saying im better. do you have an idea for the next comic though?
    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld

Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

someguy

I was thinking of trying your luck in hand to hand combat.
    If that doesn't work out. You could always have one trying to survive traps.

im ok with kicks but punches... no. though traps are better then hand to hand combat. anyway ill call it "trapped in a lab". since my other characters didnt get on the comics Lil Robo will do this. Lil Robo will not though have the axe thing... yet. also i cannot add more characters. the only characters for my comics is Lil Robo, SkateShooter and Victom and Dumbass.

so get this everyone: if your idea has a character that is not one of these guys and you want that characters in it anyway i will do your idea but i must use my characters, not yours. also it must have one or two people. if a idea includes 3 or more characters it must be down to 2. not 3. not 4. not 5. not 189472748373862. just 2.

these will be in the rules. also Comic 3 will have a little surprise at the end. and no its not a scary surprise.
    Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld

Opps! forgot my idea: A Big Mistake with Victom and Dumbass. Dumbass finally gets Victom and wants to explode hes head but when he gets hes head Victoms head actully shrinks. he finds out it was on the shirink side and Victom chases Dumbass saying "Fix Me!" and when they are gone it ends.
    Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld

someguy

You should probably save it for the comic

Time to vote! which one? please vote now. it would be good to see a vote instead of 1 vote in the polls.
    Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld

someguy

You should choose what you want.
    Your making them, you should chooses the ideas.
    But I like the one where he shrinks. That would be nice to see.

The votes are in. A Big Mistake wins! watch out for it for ill be working on it right now.
    Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld