Fish tycoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish tycoon

In this game you basically have to care for fish, breed 'magic' fish and sell them if you want to upgrade your tank.
    The game runs on real time meaning the fish will go about their business when you are not online, so make sure you check on them regularly or they will die.

http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/fishtycoon

You can download the full version, or buy it.

If anyone has problems , just ask and ill help if i can!

To breed the fish, just drag the fish you want to be pregnant to the blue space on the bottom right hand corner(next to health and fed), then drag another fish to it, then the first fish will become pregnant.
    To feed them there is food in yellow containerat top left hand corner.
    To get rid of dead fish just drag the dead one to the bin on the bottom right hand corner.
    To sell the fish, they have to be at least 22 (just hold a fish with the mouse and their details with come up at the black screen at bottom), the fish can then be put in the selling tank, just drag the fish to the Tank Sell button at top right. then click the green sell fish button.
    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

The food really brings down the fish's health. My fish die very quickly. I get them pregnant, and they die before giving birth.

Comment

after you get them pregnant do you have to leave them in there?

Comment

dont feed them unless theyre hungry

Comment

I played this on this site before they all died, i guess i fed when they wernt hungry haha thanks for help

Comment

In the shop it says the yellow container is ick ointment or something...
            Pirate loving is all you need!

Comment

I know this might sound dumb, but my tank is empty an dwhere do I get the fish..?

Comment

you hav eto buy the fish eggs. go to the supplies and buy common fish eggs, thats all u can afford right now!!

Comment

How do u know if the fishes get hungry? The health and fed bar is always white...?!?!?

Comment

how do you know when the fish is pregnant?
                    Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

nevermind, I should've read the first post more carefully.
                      Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

ok, new question. How long does it take for the fishes to give birth?

Comment

i have a little question...how do i sell fishes?!?!?!?!?i'm tired of trying and i still can't sell anyfish....... x(
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by doglover
                            i have a little question...how do i sell fishes?!?!?!?!?i'm tired of trying and i still can't sell anyfish....... x(

you have to wait til dare 22 yrs old!

Comment

Originally posted by doglover
                              if you read my first post you will find that they have to be at least 22 years old, then you put them in the tank sell, at the top right hand corner, go to that tank and all your fish are there. when you want to sell them just click the green selll fish button, it will take a while and you wont get alot of money for, so i am trying to keep them healthy fed and getting them to grow older b4 i sell them to see how much i can get for the ages the fish are.
                              Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Working...
                              X