This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !@Scott@!
    u guys could have just looked at my post at t6he beginning with the walkthrough...instead of these one step spoilers...first to solve the game (besides the crazy gamershood guy (no insult intended...crazy in a good way))...
    Thanks!
    All I followed was your walkthrough and I got out :]

Comment

iam soooo dumb i went all the way to the end then figured out wat the first gy meant by the 3rd doll

Comment

stupid game

where is a snake?

Comment

In the jungle i can't find the second doll??? Any ideas?? I know someone said right side sort of near the back. But I can't seem to find it am I missing something??

Comment

This game sucks. It's not even a game. The clues are about as useless as a shovel with no handle.

Comment

very beginning help

alot of peopel seem to be having trouble with the very beginning...u have to rotate the pieces AND HIT THE SPACEBAR!!! then follow my walkthrough on the 1st page...its one of the easiest games...EVER...
              life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

omg this is so easy
                we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
                Peter Griffin

Comment

In the jungle, you can move left or right (click the red star or the blue star)

Comment

Okay, I finally figured out what to do in the beginning

Hope that helps.

Comment

Spoiler

This is a spoiler!!! (omg) so watch it!

HOPE IT WUZ USEFUL XD
                      Last edited by Snoopysmall; 10-30-2006, 05:44:17.

Cuz I'm not with you

Comment

404 File not found

Comment

Please report broken links here:
                          http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8985
                          as the staff might miss such posts in the game threads.

I'm trying to find a working link.

Comment

working link has been added, thanks LinkinPark333.....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Well, perhaps I am a dunce, but when I click the zoomed in map (irrespective of which piece I click) it takes me to a blue square with nothing on it, and nothing is clickable. What am I don't wrong? (and yes I've placed the pieces and clicked the red star, and tried with multiple browsers). Boo.

Comment

@KateThePansy...it worked last week but now it seems broken again, I will check it a bit more, but I have the feeling that the resurrection of this game was short...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X