No announcement yet.

Funny language swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic smelly cheese grateful to the fish, I do not appreciate it can not, however, nothing is absolutely rotten!

how many times do i have to search for my keys, until i realise they were in my back pocket the whole time and i just wasted half an hour crawling like a bug on the floor? (German)
    sigpic

Comment

wie oft muss ich mich auf die Suche nach meinem Schlüssel, bis ich erkennen, sie waren in meiner Gesنكtasche die ganze Zeit und ich verschwendet nur eine halbe Stunde Crawling wie ein Bug auf dem Boden?
      READ
      >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
      It'll SHOCK you!
      Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Gamershood is a good site and I love forum games in gamershood.(turkish)
        GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

kaankanat: wheres the awnser to the post below you?
          Gamershood bkz. be a iyi yer ve I aşk forum spor içinde gamershood

Had to use this translator: http://www.stars21.com/translator/
          Last edited by New1000; 01-28-2009, 13:09:00.
          Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
          sigpic
          Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

See Gamershood. to be a good place and I love sports gamershood forum

Winter is great, and white is one of the most beautiful colors in the world because everything is just so perfectly organized and I am a fan of organized things. (Finnish)

Comment

Talvi on suuri, ja valkoinen on yksi kauneimmista vنrit maailmassa, sillن kaikki on vain niin hyvin organisoitu ja olen fani jنrjestنytyneen asioita.

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference.
              Virginia Satir

Comment

Winter is great, and white is one of the most beautiful color of the world, because everything is just so well organized and I'm a fan of organized things.

Mice are gray and snails can be slimy. Why is that? I don't know...go and ask someone else, why don't you. Molten butter tastes heavenly when consumed with oatmeal, for your information
                Estonian

Comment

Hiired on hall ja teod saab ligane. Miks nii? Ma ei tea ... mine ja küsi keegi, miks sa ei. Sula vُid maitseb taevalikult, kui seda tarbitakse koos kaerajahu, teile teadmiseks

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                  X