X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddles of Riddles A-Z

Play:

http://www.lautman.net/riddlesofriddlesaz/right.htm

The next set of Riddles added to the Riddles of Riddles family. There are 26 alphabetic Riddles with 26 logical answers.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

help

yea im first!! But now im confused with the number one....?? PLease help!

Comment

oh yay I'm 1st. That never happens to me. Im stuck on the numbers one, i thought maybe its the wrong numbers, like it was with the letters b4. but that was too easy. I cant see what else it could be.... any ideas?

Comment

hey jenn. u stuck on the very first page? read the text carefully the clus in there. and yes it is as obvious as u think it is!!

Comment

help!!

aaaahhhh this is driving me mad. Im stuck on level 3 still with the numbers. i noticed a random B in the title but that doesnt seem to have worked in the answer either!!

Comment

I'm stuck on the numbers one as well. I'm trying to think if maybe tere is a pattern, perhaps where the numbers fall or the order they are in. Don't see anything yet and there aren't any hints in the source code. The random B is just because it's an "alphabet" game and it's the second riddle past the rules page.

Comment

The one with the numbers is solved the same way as the previous one with the letters. (same logic, i guess) Then take the numbers and find the letters they stand for and off to the next level which is where I am stuck!!! ***?!?!
              Anyone figure out the sphere math PI square root of -1 bull? Im lost. I quess if I was still in school Id have a clue.

Comment

The pi one

I've got the answer to the one with the numbers and addition/subtraction.

If you need more help or want to know how I knew these letters, you can ask.

Comment

Correction in the spoiler

Comment

Ugh. I have no idea what to do with "D. This Letter Never ends!" I see what looks like binary inserts into the digits of pi.... but have no idea what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Guestgirl

is this what I am supposed to be getting?

???

Comment

Originally posted by yagovaggo
                        is this what I am supposed to be getting?

???
                        No, it's not a numerical answer.

Comment

Anyone having any success with "D. This Letter Never ends!" the one with all the digits of pi?

Comment

Guestgirl:now registered and pretty!

Well I've tried translating the binary to text but it comes out strange. I'm going to try a different method now...

Comment

Hmmmm if you look here http://www.joyofpi.com/pi.html you get alot of digits of pi.

Comment

Working...
                              X