Mistery's games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow cool games
    An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
    the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

hey i just finished the neighbors house episode it was osem downloading 2 now
      "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W. Bush

Comment

just finished the neughbors house series and it was cool
        like the end wih the dream thing
        "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W. Bush

Comment

Thank you very much Adio

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
            Thanx for the compliment! Well, I don't know every software and it also depends if you are ready to pay for it or if you want to use a free version.

3D Modelers/Animators for free:
            http://www.anim8or.com/main/index.html
            http://www.amabilis.com/products.htm
            http://www.upperfold.com/blender.shtml

But of course, the free versions are simpler and more limited than the full versions. Maybe there are more, I have knowledge of these.

Personally I'm using CyberMotion 3D-Designer, this one is not free (you can create 3D things with the free version but you can't render it, that means you cannot turn it to a picture file).

For professional use there are also programs like 3D Studio MAX, Anim8or, Animation Master, Blender3D, Bryce, BodyPaint 3D, Cinema 4D XL, Deep Exploration, Leveller, Maya, MilkShape 3D, OpenFX, Poser, POV-Ray, Rhino, Softimage XSI, Strata 3D, Terragen, trueSpace, Vue d'Esprit, XenoDream, Xfrog and LightWave.
            Some of them are especially for creating landscapes, others are also very good for creating 3D characters. I would recommend you to visit some homepages and read about these programs (what they can and how much they cost if you are ready to pay for it).

Hope this helps you a bit.

These 3D modelers absolutely muck up my PC!HOW DO PEOPLE GET THESE THINGS WITHOUT ERRORS?!
            I am a member of GFARDTO
            Supporter of UPMGPC
            And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

They need a lot of memory

Comment

They need a lot of memory
                What's memory? I have a good memory
                I am a member of GFARDTO
                Supporter of UPMGPC
                And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

Not you, your pc needs a lot of memory space if you are working with 3D software.

Comment

Wikedness

I JUST DOWNEDLOADED ALL OF THEM, Cause I just found out about your games i am gonna check em out after a few hours of sleep.
                    Sic Vis Pacum Para Bellum

Comment

some nice looking games

oh you can get Caligari trueSpace 3.2 free as well, which isn't very system intensive

Comment

can´t download games on mom´s laptop
                        Clicky
                        I know that you want to click it

Comment

Sorry to hear that Well, then you have to play online games

General Info:
                          Btw, I'm still working on a larger project (Sea Adventure), however this one will need a lot of time to finish.

And I thought of making a small game for the meantime as a goodie for my patient players.
                          Hope to finish it soon

Comment

i could never make a game..... i dont think i would have the patience

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                            simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

General Info:
                              Btw, I'm still working on a larger project (Sea Adventure), however this one will need a lot of time to finish.

And I thought of making a small game for the meantime as a goodie for my patient players.
                              Hope to finish it soon
                              Sea Adventure?? For some reason I like that name. No seriously, I am looking forward to play a new game of you, Mystery. But take your time.

An other small game as a goodie for the patient players? Then it is a good thing that we are so patient. Now, don't spoil us too much.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yes, Sea Adventure or Sea Legend. Here is the thread about it:
                                http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2677

But as I said it will take a loooooot of time.

That's why I thought to make a small and short game in the meantime to keep you entertained

EDIT:

Water Quest is ready for download
                                Learn more about it here:
                                http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5862

Comment

Working...
                                X