Bloons Pop Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons Pop Three

"Bloons Pop 3 is an addicting and funny puzzle game from Ninja Kiwi, who is also creator of Bloons games. "Move the Bloons around to create a match of three. Plan your moves carefully to create immense combos. Click on the Bloons you want to switch. Bloons must be next to each other for the move to work." Good luck and have fun!"

http://www.moregames24.com/2008/05/b...pop-three.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=title here]text here...[/spoiler]

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Good game! The high score table is daunting. The player in first played a game that lasted almost 8 hours.

Comment

I could be wrong but I believe that it represents the amount of time that passed since the players played their games, so no 1 played it's game 8 hours ago
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Marc Anthony - Vivir Mi Vida
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Comment

your right, attention deficit kicking in today. I got position 981 with 115,000. Took about 15 or 20 minutes.

Comment

it took me about 40 minutes to get to position 121 with 402,300
          I kind of got bored at the end
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
          Marc Anthony - Vivir Mi Vida
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Comment

best is now just over 736,000.
            Didn't have a chance to note score properly as my browser decided to hang whilst submitting my high score.
            I'd say it MUST have got me into the top 20 for sure.
            Shame it only shows top 10.

Comment

You have to be really nuts to play it for so long (8 hours or more) or have nothing else to do No 1 now has 1,576,750 points - I finally managed to loose with over 170,000. I like poping the bloons with defense towers better than this
              anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Working...
              X