Tell something that is Unique or interesting about you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickman220 View Post
    I also really like sour lemons and vinegar!
    I looooooooooooooove Vinegar! I eat it with everything Especially fries and popcorn

I also love lemon juice and put it on all my salads

Comment

I'm 10,underweight,and 4"5.I eat a lot of stuff,but I actually lose weight.Weird...
      I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

heart i forgot how much i love vinegar till you posted taht lol
        i used to like pour it on fish and eat it and pour some more in a little cup and drink it with it lol (my parents made me quit said it was weird lol ) but i dont like it on fries because my schol made it like that once and it smelled like something died and i almost got sick
        sigpic

Comment

I have the unique ability to numb out the feeling of cold. ;p
          "But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Underclass View Post
            I have the unique ability to numb out the feeling of cold. ;p
            i have that same ability!! my parents think i'm crazy when i say it's not cold when it's 19 degrees out
            I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

My brother and I have an extremely rare connective tissue disorder, the consultants think it is a combination of two different types (still being investgated).
              Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

Weird to be saying this in America, but what makes me unique is that I am half American Indian (Mohawk).

I was adopted when I was two, before that I lived in foster care. I had pneumonia twice before I was adopted. (Then once again as a teenager.) I almost died when I was four because I took medicine I was allergic to. I had to stay in the hospital for a week!

I'm not sure if these things make me interesting, but what interests me is playing easy fun games. (I don't want to invest the time in difficult ones! although I do like them.) I also love to do puzzles of any sort: cardboard, crossword, acrostic, logic, etc. I love to sew! And, I just recently started to run. I joined a runners club. Believe it or not, it's a lot of fun! My two kids bring me new delights and challenges every single day!

Comment

I don't own a single pair of solid white socks. All of my socks are either my own handknit socks that I knit from funky colored yarn, or store-bought with cute graphics on them like Hello Kitty, puppies or rainbow stripes.

Comment

I tend to fall in love with cartoon characters. (SORA! MWAH!)
                    And...
                    I'm allergic to mosquitos! If they even touch me, I swell like a balloooonn.,

Comment

I can animate in flash and i got invited to people to people student ambassador thing. i get to go to france, italy, and greece!!
                      When life gives you lemons,EAT THEM RAW AND ASK FOR SECONDS.
                      so nerdy its cool
                      teh wootness

Comment

Yay, great news

Comment

Working...
                        X