• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Fire

Play game:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/304356

Role-playing game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

playing this game and im not liking it that much.

What does that man want from the necromancer, i have his sord but is there anything else he needs?

Comment

Finished it, and it just ended.

You must go to la di da and be an adventurer and then i just got back to the starting screen

Comment

parental block

is there like a alternate link cause have a filter on my computer

Comment

Originally posted by jing
          is there like a alternate link cause have a filter on my computer
          Try direct link:

http://anonym.to/?http://uploads.ung...304356_RPG.swf

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

need help

i killed the necromancer, got his and when i got back the guy wasnt there. what now?

Comment

version 1.1?

I absolutely loved the game, i just wish i could save my character yet. May i ask when version 1.1 of the game will be realeased and could you supply a link.

Thank u

Comment

if the guy wasn't there, i asume it means you didn't kill the right necromancer. There are several in th3e crypt and don't be fooled when you kill the 'necromancer'. Make sure it was the necromancer with skeleton guardians.

I think the next version is coming in June

Comment

Originally posted by kermitthefrog3
                  I absolutely loved the game, i just wish i could save my character yet. May i ask when version 1.1 of the game will be realeased and could you supply a link.

Thank u
                  so when IS version 1.1 coming?!

Comment

Originally posted by stickmanbob
                    if the guy wasn't there, i asume it means you didn't kill the right necromancer. There are several in th3e crypt and don't be fooled when you kill the 'necromancer'. Make sure it was the necromancer with skeleton guardians.

I think the next version is coming in June
                    june of what year?

Comment

It's possible it's June of this year but doubtful because it was posted this year...still Kingdom Fire:Version 1 is perfect(without save)!

DO NOT LOOK BELOW IN SPOLIER IF YOU ARE A TRUE TREASURE HUNTER OR ADVENTURER!THOSE WHO DO ARE ETHIER CURIOUS OR UNTRUE RPG AND/OR ADVENTURE GOERS!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Comment

Originally posted by kermitthefrog3

Thank u
                        well it should be airing about june you can check armorgames.com or newgrounds.com that all i heard

Comment

Originally posted by registered
                          so when IS version 1.1 coming?!
                          it is coming this june 2006 that what a guy told me

Comment

when is kimdom fire coming out i heard june 2007 doubtful it coming tis year if it was made this year

Comment

Originally posted by Traid Dude
                              It's possible it's June of this year but doubtful because it was posted this year...still Kingdom Fire:Version 1 is perfect(without save)!

DO NOT LOOK BELOW IN SPOLIER IF YOU ARE A TRUE TREASURE HUNTER OR ADVENTURER!THOSE WHO DO ARE ETHIER CURIOUS OR UNTRUE RPG AND/OR ADVENTURE GOERS!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

well i check every last place and didint find any of those things lol and i played the game at least 4 times

Comment

Working...
                              X