Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Fire

It's possible it's June of this year but doubtful because it was posted this year...still Kingdom Fire:Version 1 is perfect(without save)!

DO NOT LOOK BELOW IN SPOLIER IF YOU ARE A TRUE TREASURE HUNTER OR ADVENTURER!THOSE WHO DO ARE ETHIER CURIOUS OR UNTRUE RPG AND/OR ADVENTURE GOERS!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Quote Originally Posted by kermitthefrog3
    I absolutely loved the game, i just wish i could save my character yet. May i ask when version 1.1 of the game will be realeased and could you supply a link.

Thank u
    well it should be airing about june you can check armorgames.com or newgrounds.com that all i heard

Quote Originally Posted by registered
    so when IS version 1.1 coming?!
    it is coming this june 2006 that what a guy told me

when is kimdom fire coming out i heard june 2007 doubtful it coming tis year if it was made this year

Quote Originally Posted by Traid Dude
    It's possible it's June of this year but doubtful because it was posted this year...still Kingdom Fire:Version 1 is perfect(without save)!

DO NOT LOOK BELOW IN SPOLIER IF YOU ARE A TRUE TREASURE HUNTER OR ADVENTURER!THOSE WHO DO ARE ETHIER CURIOUS OR UNTRUE RPG AND/OR ADVENTURE GOERS!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

well i check every last place and didint find any of those things lol and i played the game at least 4 times

Dead dude

Plz i really need help with this thingy: i go to the crypt and fight the mage skeleton and then i go forwards 2 times but then i cant go longer plz tell me.
    An Easier way to say it:i just cant find the necromancer.

oh and in the next version i think the maker of the game shoud make the graphics better.

The necromancer is at the end of the south-west hallway but the key to get to his chamber is at the end of the south-western hallway.Becareful because there will be some combinations of monsters that are weak alone but are quite powerful together(in other words,just watch out).Also be prepared for the necromancer you are supposed to fight.

Dead dude

Do i need something to get there like a key a spell or something like that?

Dead dude

and what hallway do you meen the hallway in the cave or the hallway in the start?

Dead dude

oh and South west and south western is the same!