Molehill Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molehill Empire

I'm not quite sure if this is the right topic for a new browser game, but i's a game, it's free, new and fun, so here you go!

No elves or sorcerers, no armies of vicious Orks that will attack you, but a highly entertaining free browser game with cute 3d animations:

In Molehill Empire, you can beat your swords into plowshares and take on the tasks of an industrious garden gnome to create your very own Garden of Eden. Lettuce, carrots, cherries, sunflowers or strawberries you decide which plants you want to grow, based solely on your own likings, your level, the size of your purse and of course – market demands. Thanks to the 3d animations, you can even watch your plants grow!

To sell your produce or buy new seedlings, hop on your bike to ride to the town of Green Valley or take the bus to the neighboring Hedgerow Ville. Visit the market place to trade with other players or simply sell your products to the customers that will drop by at your garden fence every once in a while, or offer your plants on the game forum. (And while you're there, have a wee chat with all the other players ... )

Cute, entertaining and highly addictive, www.molehillempire.com is a fun economy simulation with a twist and a huge cuteness factor. Come by and check it out!

this game takes forever unless you can speed up the growing process.
    Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Originally posted by Kira699 View Post
      this game takes forever unless you can speed up the growing process.

Well, as a persistent browser game it is designed to offer long-term entertainment and have players return. Your plants keep growing even if you're offline, so if you don't want to wait, you can just plant them and return once they're done. (the growth process can be accelerated by watering, or, in higher levels, researches and fertilizer) If you're looking for fast-paced entertainment, I agree, this might not be the game for you.

Comment

Almost level 3

I like this game, it reminds me of Harvest Moon
        sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Rhiannann View Post
          Almost level 3

I like this game, it reminds me of Harvest Moon
          Yeah, it's true, they have a lot in common! Glad you like it!

Comment

Working...
          X