No announcement yet.

Mystery's Room V.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehm is there supposed to be music in this game??
    I read that you can push "start" on the door and the music will start. Doesn't work for me =/ and I have the done the marble puzzle, that was easy! I have also found the golden key, the screwdriver and the magnifying glass.. I have read the posts, but I don't understand how to get the notes to appear in the eye-room? and I don't get the riddle thingy on the bookshelf

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique
      ehm is there supposed to be music in this game??
      I read that you can push "start" on the door and the music will start. Doesn't work for me =/ and I have the done the marble puzzle, that was easy! I have also found the golden key, the screwdriver and the magnifying glass.. I have read the posts, but I don't understand how to get the notes to appear in the eye-room? and I don't get the riddle thingy on the bookshelf
      Yes, there is supposed to be music... But you still can beat the game without it.

Hope this helps :-)

Comment

interesting

Have a look at the link in my sig

<<Yes, so interesting that I had to delete it. This is not allowed.>>
        Last edited by Mistery; 05-12-2006, 18:29:02. Reason: Deleted inappropriate links

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
          Yes, there is supposed to be music... But you still can beat the game without it.

Hope this helps :-)

thanks, was the picture on the side of the table I couldn't find!! And of course I liked it very much... once I understood what was going on :p gg!

Comment

It's a pic painted by my niece and I asked her for copyright - she was very proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
              It's a pic painted by my niece and I asked her for copyright - she was very proud!
              lol that's really cool bet she was proud ye...

Comment

For some reason the piano keys CEDG isnt working Start,right,left of start,left

Wow that took me forever to figure out O.O
                Last edited by Mistery; 08-12-2006, 02:52:59. Reason: merged posts

STEELERS
                Best Team In The NFL!!!
                Created Signature
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

Working...
                X