Dwarf Land Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

i have problems with the program, it says there is a problem and it shuts down...

Comment

At which part did that happen? And what did you do when it crashed?

And could you tell me what operating system you are using?

Comment

It has happend 2 or 3 times already, and everyone in a different point.
          Once or twice in the intersection of casttle and forest, and another one when talking to chiefe (is it right?). My operation sistem is XP home edition

Comment

Hmmm... that's strange since Windows XP should be okay. This game has been tested many times with different pc's and I myself work with XP, too. Up to now none of the tests showed crashes. Do you remember if you clicked on something when it happend and what exactly the error message was?

Comment

yes, i did click in forest to go there and suddenly the message appeared. and the same happened while talking to the chiefe

Comment

I need help with formula

i have water, syringe with nectar, mushrooms, and something that says feuerhaken when i hold the cursor over it..

what do i do now???

Comment

Just to be sure: it happened when you clicked on the sign that says "forest"?
                  And did it happen when you talked for the first time to the chief?
                  (And still my question: can you tell me more about the content of the error message?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                    Just to be sure: it happened when you clicked on the sign that says "forest"?
                    And did it happen when you talked for the first time to the chief?
                    (And still my question: can you tell me more about the content of the error message?)
                    im playing it again to see if the error comes up again so i can send you the screen. by now it is working...

Comment

i cant find a bucket at the scientist house looked everywhere all i can find is a box
                      MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

you use the box for the water

Comment

Ok, I hope it will work now. This game is still a beta version and if you encounter any problems I would be glad to know about it. To be able to fix problems, I need exact information about what happened. So you can post those informations here or send them to mystery_egypt@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Comment

please someone! help me with the formula... can't figure it out

Comment

It has happend again. It only says it has detected a problem and it shuts down.
                              Sorry... and it is after clicking to keep going with the story...

Comment

cant get any water in the box have dragged it to every piece of water possible but still nothing how so you do it?
                                MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Working...
                                X