No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I'm stuck on kelli 44 and I can't seem to go on. I translated the text in the corner, typed it in the browser and got to the help page and now I'm stuck. I believe I have to make something out of the name of the page but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated, not necesairily bigger hints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmistel View Post
      Hello! I'm stuck on kelli 44 and I can't seem to go on. I translated the text in the corner, typed it in the browser and got to the help page and now I'm stuck. I believe I have to make something out of the name of the page but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated, not necesairily bigger hints.

Comment

• Hello everyone!
        I’m back at playing Ebony after maaaany years. Thing is, I saved nothing of the progress I made in the past (which was a pretty good one) so I restarted from scratch. Now I have different progress on different paths and I’m trying to find more bonus lvls, MMs and temp ends than before. I need help on two things:

- EBONY MAP:
        Does anyone have an updated version of the map on page one? It seems that some stuff are missing but maybe that’s on purpose. I’m trying to create one myself but it would be great to have something for comparison –and guidance..

- LEVEL 23:

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by FridaN View Post
          Hello everyone!
          I’m back at playing Ebony after maaaany years. Thing is, I saved nothing of the progress I made in the past (which was a pretty good one) so I restarted from scratch. Now I have different progress on different paths and I’m trying to find more bonus lvls, MMs and temp ends than before. I need help on two things:

- EBONY MAP:
          Does anyone have an updated version of the map on page one? It seems that some stuff are missing but maybe that’s on purpose. I’m trying to create one myself but it would be great to have something for comparison –and guidance..

- LEVEL 23:

Thank you
          Hello! Unfortunately, I can't help you with level 23 since I don't bookmark nor remember the urls, but I think I have a pretty decent Ebony map. Here's the link and good luck with the levels!
          https://imgur.com/7AHJnem

Comment

• Originally posted by Marinus View Post
            Thanks!

Comment

• @Grimmistel You've linked the exact same map as from page one.

Originally posted by FridaN View Post
              Hello everyone!

- EBONY MAP:

- LEVEL 23:

Thank you
              I do have an updated version of the map, but the map on page one omits secret stuff on purpose, so I couldn't really post a version that shows these without approval. I could post a version with fixes and levels 60-75, but it wouldn't show much more, and I haven't prepared everything to post it now.

Level D23 (F****):
              Last edited by fomalhaut; 09-29-2017, 22:29:34.

Comment

• Updated map of E.B.O.N.Y.

This map shows levels above number 60 too (levels following So69 are missing - I haven't solved it yet)
                The third gwenn/ fork and the 40-45 level range are charted correctly here.
                Coloring is based on the color of text on 404 pages.

EDIT: updated some stuff that was missing from the map.
                Last edited by fomalhaut; 10-07-2017, 22:56:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by fomalhaut View Post
                  Updated map of E.B.O.N.Y.

This map shows levels above number 60 too (levels following So69 are missing - I haven't solved it yet)
                  The third gwenn/ fork and the 40-45 level range are charted correctly here.
                  Coloring is based on the color of text on 404 pages.
                  Allow me to throw in my 1y old map too then I was spreading it only to the selected few who proved to be far enough... But with your move made
                  A complete map, with every area marked (except those of whose knowledge is not widely spread )
                  Here it goes

For some reason I've stopped receiving notifications from the forum, expect replies! Dear that's a lot I missed ;_;
                  Last edited by Werseter; 10-06-2017, 12:32:12.

Comment

• Hello to all, thanks for the replies and updated maps. They’re very helpful

Comment

• Can anyone give me a hint to level Z42 B** O***

I cant seem to know what letters there are and i tried to enter the word Be** Which gave me an egg but it didn't help

Comment

• @formalhaut - MAILBOXU PLZ ;_;

@Ebony_Nub - you need to use all fragments

Comment

• @Werseter
                          Derp, I didn't see that the last message I sent was the last one allowed

Y doesn't the mailboxu show that it's full in big red letters tho :<

Comment

• Originally posted by Ebony_Nub View Post
                            Can anyone give me a hint to level Z42 B** O***

I cant seem to know what letters there are and i tried to enter the word Be** Which gave me an egg but it didn't help
                            Write down all the letters. There’s a clue in the page source that’ll guide you to figure out the correct word.

Comment

• Thanks for helping me with Y25! I'm stuck on several levels now

Gardens of V. 20: I know I need to translate that to English, but can't find any good tools to use. Does anyone know what I can use?
                              Edit: Got it! Stuck on 23 now.

K40: I think I did everything correctly. I googled the URL (which gave me 2 egg pages that didn't really help.), I did r****** the early levels and put the l*****s in the correct order, whick gave me a word, but that is not the answer. (not even an egg page) Can anyone help me?

N56: The one with the s****s and c****s. I just can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.
                              Last edited by Peer; 10-17-2017, 17:33:32.

Comment

• I have been working on the riddle for a few months now. I've gotten pretty far alone. But I am now stuck on a couple levels.
                                Been stuck on this one for months....
                                I35 .. believe me when I say I have tried everything and still drawing a blank. I've read all the posts in this forum and others! (The one with the writing on the wall)
                                N56 .... been on this one a few weeks now.... about as stuck on it as the other one. (The one with the s***** & c*******)

*** And for the life of me.... I CANNOT remember how to hide posts or I would leave more info!!
                                Last edited by dizzydee; 10-17-2017, 20:29:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X