Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImHereForHelp View Post
    Hi.

I36: Put the answer that got you to Z37 somewhere else.

K44: I have no idea, I haven't even gotten past K42 yet.
    I have no clue how you got from K44 to K46 but if your K46 is the one I think it is:

I36

Comment

• I'm seeing very little help in the thread about G32. I have read sooooo many Wiki pages.... I'm over it! ... lol This could be about quite a few different topics. I'm assuming I know which but not finding it. I think "country" may be a bit misleading since I was desperate for a solution that I have put ALL of them in.
      Any help here or privately would be appreciated.
      G32 The Map (And the hint... look for something in common in the names in the map.... don't see it)
      Last edited by dizzydee; 11-13-2017, 20:36:50.

Comment

• If you were desperate enough you could literally guess the solution by just trying literally ALL countries, but I dont think thats fun, and theres still a little trick that comes afterwards

Google the weird words you see, one should give you something irl, find a coutnry corellated to it...

or alternatively

look at the title, reminds you of any work of art? find its wikipedia page and read up...

Comment

• Looks like the security certificate expired, because I can't connect via Firefox. Fix your game, Aneninen. For real this time!

Comment

• The expired certificate shouldn't cause problems by itself, but it looks like someone decided to enable HSTS...

<facepalm>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wh4tsMyName View Post
              Looks like the security certificate expired, because I can't connect via Firefox. Fix your game, Aneninen. For real this time!
              Mine also!

Comment

• So does anyone know when ebony will be back up?

Comment

• At least the devs know about the issue, as posted on facebook.

BTW it's a shame they visit this forum only for important announcements...

Comment

• 2 weeks later, nothing still happened other than the devs saying they know about the site being down

-_-

I realize that ofc we dont know how complex the problem is, or how much aneninen has the issue in his hands instead of his provider or someone, but a post saying the estimated time of the site being back up would be nice, or at least admit the problem is not within his control...

me it is up nvm
                    Last edited by tipper75; 12-09-2017, 14:10:45. Reason: **** is not allowed!

Comment

• The strings have been pulled

It's up

Comment

• I'm going to be really upset if no reminders about the expiration date of the new cert were set on the devs' devices. :]

Comment

• Been playing E.B.O.N.Y. for a few days after a very long break.

Super stuck on "Future Flows Backwards" (Moira 48)

Comment

• M48: Pay attention to everything, don't overthink. Try to find more hidden stuff if you're stuck. PM me if you've got any specific questions.

Comment

• Moria 50

Does anyone know where I'm supposed to be looking in M50?
                              I don't think I'm looking in the right spot.

Comment

• Nelly 54

Stuck on nelly 54, would really appreciate it if anyone could give any tips at all. I have no idea what that level even is.
                                Got it!
                                Last edited by somethingfun; 12-19-2017, 23:20:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X