No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm stuck at j46, can someone help me?
    edit: got it
    Last edited by Pacert; 08-10-2019, 21:59:01.

Comment

• Hello

Hello, thanks!

Comment

• Bloody isn't available in August, so I guess replying is my task!

Originally posted by esrever View Post
        have you tried xxxxxxxxxxxx.html? fun easter egg ^w^

Help! I'm stuck on Kelli 45 R. W. the picture's name is
        and I don't know what to do with the c****! I've seen them on Dawne 22 (h***'em) but it said:

i think the pic title has to do with

in the sea = in the
        In case you didn't solve it already:

By the way, the lvl 8 spoiler is actually mentioned by Aneninen himself... on the very first page of this thread! :O Good job if you figured it out, it took me a long time and Ane's post to understand that hint. Fortunately it isn't needed or I would be still stuck in lvl 8 ;D And good that you got xxxxxxxxxxxx.html - egghunting is always a good idea. There are some pretty amazing and funny eggs out there that might be slightly rare!
        Btw nice name - reverse reverse

Pacert: Nice!
        Ellenhal: Hello!

Btw, I made https://old.reddit.com/r/EBONYriddlememes/ but I haven't yet gotten around to posting my folder there. (Soon!) There has been quite a lot of funny stuff in the Discord! If anyone has anything E.B.O.N.Y.-related and funny, feel free to contribute ;D
        Some interesting update: Coldkick, who as you might know became a dev and has access to all the files, has agreed to tell us how many files we are missing in which folder if we send him what we found foldered as it is in-game. So essentially we will be making offline E.B.O.N.Y. out of necessity >.> funny what foolish endeavors one will undertake when having (maybe) all secrets and waiting for an update! Though I had the "visit every file" goal from the very start. Anyone else who'd like to try and visit every file, contributing any eggs and odd stuff you found would be appreciated. You'd of course need every known secret to see our notes though... (If you have a whole bunch of temp ends, you might get into a channel in the discord that has pinned hints, and hints to ingame hints, for the secrets!)
        One last thing: If you have Facebook, Aneninen is doubting whether continuing E.B.O.N.Y. is worth it - so if you think it is, go and tell him! If you don't have FB, just post here I guess. https://www.facebook.com/aneninen.sh...07844012571981

Comment

• E.B.O.N.Y. birthday

Today is my E.B.O.N.Y. birthday exactly one year since I started playing. And so much fun was had! Over 2800 html pages visited (of 3397 total if you're curious), almost a thousand pictures (that's almost a word! Wait, no...) and also around 100 mp3s and 30-something other files found. Hopefully this time next year the collection will be complete Once again I'd like to thank Aneninen for making this awesome game. Please make more!

Some exciting stuff happening lately, several people managed to get into and complete the current most secret secret - including coincidentally 3 in one day as well! And now they're really close to having all known secrets...
          Also, Absepton did something incredible and amazing when getting his first temporary end. I can't say what it was, but as far as we know, it's the first time it has happened!
          There's also now two fanmade level 76s (and beyond)! They should be spoilerless, but it's still recommended to get the relevant temporary ends in real E.B.O.N.Y.:

(I hope mods won't mind that nobody else posted since the last post 2 weeks ago...)(Also, I apparently have to log in as BeyPokéDig - the e from Pokemon is completely broken here now lol >.<)

Anyway, if anyone reading this isn't in the official Discord - come join us
          Last edited by BeyPokéDig; 09-09-2019, 02:29:14. Reason: ugly typo fixed

Comment

• Back to ebony again! i'm playing back through in order to take better notes and i'm super stuck on kelli 47 i have definitely passed this level before and i cannot remember how! any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by mellifluous View Post
              Back to ebony again! i'm playing back through in order to take better notes and i'm super stuck on kelli 47 i have definitely passed this level before and i cannot remember how! any help would be greatly appreciated!
              That's the one with kittens, right? One of the most unfair ones due to lacking a certain hint...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyPokéDig View Post
                That's the one with kittens, right? One of the most unfair ones due to lacking a certain hint...
                definitely no kittens here haha, it's the one with markings on the wall and a un/pw

Comment

• I'm also stuck on U70-74

Comment

• Originally posted by mellifluous View Post
                    definitely no kittens here haha, it's the one with markings on the wall and a un/pw
                    Oh, that one!

Originally posted by mellifluous View Post
                    I'm also stuck on U70-74

My favourite area!

Comment

• Hi everyone! I was on level janet 42 and I managed to pass but there is this hint saying
                      I've seen on the other blog that its an easter egg and I'm curious to where it leads.
                      Any help? I've tried to put in every possible abbreviation there is.

Comment

• That hint emphasizes something, which is the clue to what the thing stands for. It'll become clearer what that something is if you see the same hint in a few other places.

Also, what blog are you talking about?
                        I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Alright thanks! So it can be solved only if you see other levels in different folders?
                          And the blog was the blogspot one with hints, I was hoping they had more hints about the dna thing but nothing (https://ebonyriddleanswers.blogspot.com)

Comment

• Oh, that blog. It isn't official or anything, and I think it's frowned upon to link it.

As for the DNA thing, you can solve it from any of the levels where the hint appears, but it isn't required or necessary to visit more than one of them. All of them just have the significant thing in common. (It's fairly easy to spot what thing that is.)

Sorry for the late reply, the notifications I have set up for this thread keep getting sent to the spam folder.
                            I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• It's fine and thanks!

Comment

• I think Aneninen should continue E.B.O.N.Y.! Also, can I make E.B.O.N.Y.! The VideoGame only for Nintendo Gamecube? And can I make I.V.O.R.Y.! (the sequel to E.B.O.N.Y.!)?

Comment

Working...
                                X