Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425
Results 4,241 to 4,246 of 4246

Thread: E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Quote Originally Posted by outthewindow View Post
    OMG thanks again! It felt like it took WAY too long for me to figure that out...

Anyway, I've been going through other routes in my free time, and currently I have:

K40: Does the title mean something? I haven't got a clue on this one.
    N51: Googled the title here as well, got to a dead end. There's also the things on the wall, but I can't tr******* that yet.
    I38/39: I've got the p***l in #38 unlocked, but I don't know how to apply it to #39.

Will appreciate help from anyone.
    K40: Do what the level name says. You'll figure out what a title means.

N51: There's a bit more to google.

I38/I39: Look over all your clues again -- at least one of them should direct you.
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's also an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server. The 7-character invite code is on E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page (you may need to hard-refresh).

I believe I now have all known secrets (turns out I was only missing the Peer-only secret) and understand all level solutions in the game. (I'd love to be wrong!) Though bloody will still get here faster XD
    Also I now see my monsterpost on page 422 finally got through modqueue, good job and thanks mods! Gonna have to see what I wrote back then because I'm pretty sure I thought of some improvements since then.

I'm currently stuck on m48 (the one with the e******r), k44 (I've solved this one before but I'm trying to go back through to take better notes), and n55. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by mellifluous View Post
    I'm currently stuck on m48 (the one with the e******r), k44 (I've solved this one before but I'm trying to go back through to take better notes), and n55. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, I don't remember which one is K44.

N55: search the screen. Then, search again, and some more. Look closely at each entire screen!

There's also an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server. The 7-character invite code is on E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page (you may need to hard-refresh).

Just got m48, k44 is the one with a b*****. I think I already found the thing you're referring to in n55 but idk what to do with it.
    Last edited by mellifluous; 17 Hours Ago at 20:33:59.

Quote Originally Posted by mellifluous View Post
    Just got m48, k44 is the one with a b*****. I think I already found the thing you're referring to in n55 but idk what to do with it.

N55: It's not just one thing. Can you find out how many?

(Also, sorry for such a late reply. I got caught up doing something else. My bad.)
    Last edited by bloody; 20 Hours Ago at 18:18:09.