Page 428 of 429 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429 LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4283

Thread: E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Hi everyone! I was on level janet 42 and I managed to pass but there is this hint saying
    I've seen on the other blog that its an easter egg and I'm curious to where it leads.
    Any help? I've tried to put in every possible abbreviation there is.

That hint emphasizes something, which is the clue to what the thing stands for. It'll become clearer what that something is if you see the same hint in a few other places.

Also, what blog are you talking about?
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's also an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server. The 7-character invite code is on E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page (you may need to hard-refresh).

Alright thanks! So it can be solved only if you see other levels in different folders?
    And the blog was the blogspot one with hints, I was hoping they had more hints about the dna thing but nothing (https://ebonyriddleanswers.blogspot.com)

Oh, that blog. It isn't official or anything, and I think it's frowned upon to link it.

As for the DNA thing, you can solve it from any of the levels where the hint appears, but it isn't required or necessary to visit more than one of them. All of them just have the significant thing in common. (It's fairly easy to spot what thing that is.)

Sorry for the late reply, the notifications I have set up for this thread keep getting sent to the spam folder.

There's also an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server. The 7-character invite code is on E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page (you may need to hard-refresh).

It's fine and thanks!

I think Aneninen should continue E.B.O.N.Y.! Also, can I make E.B.O.N.Y.! The VideoGame only for Nintendo Gamecube? And can I make I.V.O.R.Y.! (the sequel to E.B.O.N.Y.!)?

Sorry, but I got banned from the E.B.O.N.Y.! Discord server T_T Reason: Spamming (my name on Discord is ziggyboi)

Can someone plsss pm me help with level m48 (with the elevator) and n52 (a****.html)? also pm me the folder names for sh, r, and w

Quote Originally Posted by esrever View Post
    Can someone plsss pm me help with level m48 (with the elevator) and n52?

M48:

N52:
    You should probably delete the partly-censored level name for N52.

Yo I am currently stuck in yvonn 49 (or 50?) where there is a picture of a pond during autumn/winter and a weird blue diamond on the top left corner. I already found out through an egg that the answer is related to the b******. Could someone give me a hint about how the jpg is supposed to help in this? Thanks!