E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpiderFish21 View Post
    Hi, I just started playing E.B.O.N.Y a few weeks back, so I am a bit behind the rest of this forum, but could somebody give me a hint for Level 43 Zelda - The third one was clever?
    I have tried looking at the order of the words in the source code and I have tried looking at Level 3 but I can't find any hints; I must be missing something obvious.
    Thanks!
    Yup, you're overthinking it quite a bit.

Hopefully that's enough to set you on the right track, but if you need any more hints feel free to ask for more/pm me. (:

Sorry Wooodyfever, I don't think I've been to O61 yet. X)

This may be a great time to ask my question though, so maybe I can catch up. I'm currently stuck on the second page of M48.

Comment

• Finally passed it! Thanks Lewp and foppery! Now I'm on 25 Yvonn (Dis Iz A Pipe)...

Comment

• Aye, song/artist is the way to go.

In regards to Y25, you're going to feel like hitting yourself once you get it.

Currently on - Jumping to the left

All 4 temp. ends complete [R,R,Sh,So]!
        Fairy, Skeleton Key, Safe Secrets found, MM1-6, 7x2 found
        Last edited by Corbin; 10-29-2014, 08:12:19.

Comment

• I've been stuck on Janet 45 for a few WEEKS now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerahL View Post
            I've been stuck on Janet 45 for a few WEEKS now.
            Hello FerahL, welcome to le forms.
            You're quite close. I know where you're talking about, and you definitely did meet him there. However, that's not the name of the level, it's more the title. The level gives you a hint/example of what is meant by the name of the level. If you've been keeping track well enough to know the title, I think you know the name as well.
            Hopefully that's enough to set you on the right track!
            (You're using the J correctly by the way. Although I think some people prefer a different naming convention, because there can be multiple levels of the same magnitude and letter.)

Comment

• Originally posted by foppery View Post
              Hello FerahL, welcome to le forms.
              You're quite close. I know where you're talking about, and you definitely did meet him there. However, that's not the name of the level, it's more the title. The level gives you a hint/example of what is meant by the name of the level. If you've been keeping track well enough to know the title, I think you know the name as well.
              Hopefully that's enough to set you on the right track!
              (You're using the J correctly by the way. Although I think some people prefer a different naming convention, because there can be multiple levels of the same magnitude and letter.)
              aaaaHA! Thank you SO much for the help and the welcome you've no idea how much hair I've lost over this!!

Comment

• Hello!
                I've been playing Ebony back and forth for a couple of years. Just picked it up again and advanced to level 52 moira. But now I'm completely stuck. I've read all the previous hints and tips. But nothing....
                So far I've:

I'm just completely stuck. Can somebody pleaaaaase help me??
                xx
                Last edited by howlice; 11-14-2014, 21:02:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlice View Post
                  Hello!
                  I've been playing Ebony back and forth for a couple of years. Just picked it up again and advanced to level 52 moira. But now I'm completely stuck. I've read all the previous hints and tips. But nothing....
                  So far I've:

I'm just completely stuck. Can somebody pleaaaaase help me??
                  xx
                  Hrm, I don't remember a un/pw, unless you found a fork/MM, something else that I can't help much with. I pm'd you.

(And welcome, by the way! )
                  Last edited by foppery; 11-15-2014, 02:17:12.

Comment

• OH! I've solved it now! Thank you so much! Don't know why it wanted a usr/pwd first time... (And thank you for the welcome!)

Comment

• N56

I'm on level N56 (Alabama), and I am kind of confused as to where I can find the rest of the names: I have found the ones on the HTML and CSS pages, as well as the image and title/url ones, but I have only found about half of the ones I should have (to have only 2 left unchecked) - can somebody give me a hint as to where to find the rest? Thanks!

Comment

• Back to ebony after a long time and I'm stuck in level 47 kelli... These cats are driving me crazy... I know the name of the phenomena but I can't figure out the name of the cats... Can someone help me plz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ssonicmovies View Post
                          Back to ebony after a long time and I'm stuck in level 47 kelli... These cats are driving me crazy... I know the name of the phenomena but I can't figure out the name of the cats... Can someone help me plz?
                          Huh. It's a bit hard to give hints for this one without outright sharing the answer...

Hopefully that's enough to set you on the right track, but if not you can PM me. Good luck!

Additionally, it looks like there's a small error in the data that you'll find.

Originally posted by SpiderFish21 View Post
                          I'm on level N56 (Alabama), and I am kind of confused as to where I can find the rest of the names: I have found the ones on the HTML and CSS pages, as well as the image and title/url ones, but I have only found about half of the ones I should have (to have only 2 left unchecked) - can somebody give me a hint as to where to find the rest? Thanks!
                          Hi SpiderFish21, do you still need help? (Sorry, I would have replied earlier, but these emails were getting sent to my spam folder. )

It sounds like you've found everything, or pretty much everything. Have you tried working with what you already have? I'm not sure you need all 100 strings to get the answer. Tell me if you need more, and I can take another look.
                          Last edited by Kzin; 12-07-2014, 08:17:17. Reason: Please use dit to avoid double posting

Comment

• I GOT IT! Thank you =) (Although this had absolutely no logic watsoever).

Comment

• It would be a trivial matter if a particular clue were added somewhere, undoubtedly.

Comment

• Hi, I'm horribly stuck on S64. I honestly have no idea where to go....I've tried googling most of then stuff on the walls but I can't even figure out where I'm supposed to be looking. Would really appreciate a PM with some help

Comment

Working...
                                X