E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mellifluous View Post
    Just got m48, k44 is the one with a b*****. I think I already found the thing you're referring to in n55 but idk what to do with it.

N55: It's not just one thing. Can you find out how many?

(Also, sorry for such a late reply. I got caught up doing something else. My bad.)
    Last edited by bloody; 06-18-2019, 18:18:09.
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Oh that's totally my bad, I definitely meant N53 not N55

Comment

• Originally posted by mellifluous View Post
        Oh that's totally my bad, I definitely meant N53 not N55
        N53: all those numbers and letters must mean something.

Comment

• got it!

Comment

• Radium_Soulghost asked in the Discord server what everyone's favourite and least favourite levels are, but the length of my reply seems more suited for the forums
            My favourite level is O56(language), favourite folder is U (Tla. mtns could be my fav lvl but it's technically several) and i really like language/script-related levels. Had a lot of fun in m53, q47, so67, d20v, o58(chemistry) and a bunch of others, though translating elevator language is kinda meh. I also like exploration-ish levels with lots of subscreens, and "pairing" levels (like n56, k46, j42, o60(also exploration!)). Math is fun too (v75x, u75, t73, d21, already mentioned so67, c13, c17).
            I'm not sure what my least favourite level is (maybe j43 stairs?), but my least favourite type is music-related googling (z33, m48, ...). Actually, music levels in general. (so69, infamous secret level(s), p59, ...) (A bit unfortunate for E.B.O.N.Y. ) Though that usually doesn't annoy me as much as when i feel a crucial hint is missing, there are bugs or the execution is otherwise imperfect (j43 as i said, k47cat, r62, x64, p60, so71, also the last super secret level needs an alias). I also don't like much when there's a bunch of possibilities left to sift through after using the main logic (x59, m52).
            Honorable mentions: so65 was extremely annoying because i was (am) bad at using photopea (i kept making mistakes) - not the level's fault. o61 is IMO the hardest fair level, so it exhausted me. I like the unusual logic in c12, o58\/, o59, and r64. Q folder is fun.
            ___
            Anyway, if any of you aren't in the official Discord server yet, come join us! E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page has the link. Lots of fun discussions and activity. 11441 messages so far in 2019, and 7859 before that O_O though you might need to have some accomplishments to read some of the extremely interesting channels There's now also an offtopic channel if you'd like to, idk, play other games with fellow E.B.O.N.Y. Fork Collectors, or talk about hockey with me and Coldkick (Requires being past any lvl 47 in E.B.O.N.Y.). Since some channels are only available if you have a temp end/all of them/all secrets, we can speculate more openly in them, so if you ever wanted to post some wild theory that uses more lore knowledge than this thread can handle, now you can tell us ;D
            Last edited by BeyPokéDig; 06-22-2019, 12:16:35. Reason: multiplication sign displayed as ?, replaced with x

Comment

• Stuck on U70

Comment

• Oh, I got here before bloody!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyPokéDig View Post
                  Oh, I got here before bloody!

Last edited by Absepton; 06-22-2019, 17:34:07.

Comment

• Stuck on P60. I think it has to do something with bu****s. Can't match all colors. Please help
                    Last edited by Nerdman42; 06-22-2019, 18:57:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerdman42 View Post
                      Stuck on P60. I think it has to do something with bu****s. Can't match all colors. Please help

Comment

• Originally posted by Absepton View Post

I have, but nothing sticks out and the colors don't actually match.

Comment

• Absepton: in case you haven't seen the help to JeT in Discord's #elevator:

Nerdman42: well, you have to match all colors. IDK what would help if you're colorblind other than Absepton's hint.

Anyway, interesting news: it has been brought to my attention that I did not actually have all secrets(!). I would have found those when making my (personal, offline) wiki, but I just jumped into it right now and fixed it If there are any more like this, I'm guaranteed to eventually get them, so I'm more interested in those that I wouldn't get like this... and there might be more...?

Comment

• Hey, hope there's somebody still here!

I'm trying to get out of the Tlachytte Mountains (U70-74) through the gate.

Comment

• You should be able to find the clues to the first and second pair of digits by just navigating around. Last I remember, they weren't specially hidden.

Comment

• have you tried xxxxxxxxxxxx.html? fun easter egg ^_^

Help! I'm stuck on Kelli 45 R. W. the picture's name is
                                and I don't know what to do with the c****! I've seen them on Dawne 22 (h***'em) but it said:

i think the pic title has to do with

EDIT: Solved it already thanks to my boi Meilicious

in the sea = in the
                                Last edited by esrever; 10-23-2019, 19:56:59. Reason: Merged post. Please do not make multiple posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X