Page 425 of 426 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426 LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4257

Thread: E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Quote Originally Posted by outthewindow View Post
    OMG thanks again! It felt like it took WAY too long for me to figure that out...

Anyway, I've been going through other routes in my free time, and currently I have:

K40: Does the title mean something? I haven't got a clue on this one.
    N51: Googled the title here as well, got to a dead end. There's also the things on the wall, but I can't tr******* that yet.
    I38/39: I've got the p***l in #38 unlocked, but I don't know how to apply it to #39.

Will appreciate help from anyone.
    K40: Do what the level name says. You'll figure out what a title means.

N51: There's a bit more to google.

I38/I39: Look over all your clues again -- at least one of them should direct you.
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's also an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server. The 7-character invite code is on E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page (you may need to hard-refresh).

Czech Republic, Gielinor, Gensokyo, and now also E.B.O.N.Y.

I believe I now have all known secrets (turns out I was only missing the Peer-only secret) and understand all level solutions in the game. (I'd love to be wrong!) Though bloody will still get here faster XD
    Also I now see my monsterpost on page 422 finally got through modqueue, good job and thanks mods! Gonna have to see what I wrote back then because I'm pretty sure I thought of some improvements since then.

I'm currently stuck on m48 (the one with the e******r), k44 (I've solved this one before but I'm trying to go back through to take better notes), and n55. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by mellifluous View Post
    I'm currently stuck on m48 (the one with the e******r), k44 (I've solved this one before but I'm trying to go back through to take better notes), and n55. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, I don't remember which one is K44.

N55: search the screen. Then, search again, and some more. Look closely at each entire screen!

There's also an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server. The 7-character invite code is on E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page (you may need to hard-refresh).

Just got m48, k44 is the one with a b*****. I think I already found the thing you're referring to in n55 but idk what to do with it.
    Last edited by mellifluous; 4 Weeks Ago at 20:33:59.

Just got m48, k44 is the one with a b*****. I think I already found the thing you're referring to in n55 but idk what to do with it.

N55: It's not just one thing. Can you find out how many?

(Also, sorry for such a late reply. I got caught up doing something else. My bad.)
    Last edited by bloody; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:18:09.

Oh that's totally my bad, I definitely meant N53 not N55

Oh that's totally my bad, I definitely meant N53 not N55
    N53: all those numbers and letters must mean something.

Czech Republic, Gielinor, Gensokyo, and now also E.B.O.N.Y.

Radium_Soulghost asked in the Discord server what everyone's favourite and least favourite levels are, but the length of my reply seems more suited for the forums
    My favourite level is O56(language), favourite folder is U (Tla. mtns could be my fav lvl but it's technically several) and i really like language/script-related levels. Had a lot of fun in m53, q47, so67, d20v, o58(chemistry) and a bunch of others, though translating elevator language is kinda meh. I also like exploration-ish levels with lots of subscreens, and "pairing" levels (like n56, k46, j42, o60(also exploration!)). Math is fun too (v75x, u75, t73, d21, already mentioned so67, c13, c17).
    I'm not sure what my least favourite level is (maybe j43 stairs?), but my least favourite type is music-related googling (z33, m48, ...). Actually, music levels in general. (so69, infamous secret level(s), p59, ...) (A bit unfortunate for E.B.O.N.Y. ) Though that usually doesn't annoy me as much as when i feel a crucial hint is missing, there are bugs or the execution is otherwise imperfect (j43 as i said, k47cat, r62, x64, p60, so71, also the last super secret level needs an alias). I also don't like much when there's a bunch of possibilities left to sift through after using the main logic (x59, m52).
    Honorable mentions: so65 was extremely annoying because i was (am) bad at using photopea (i kept making mistakes) - not the level's fault. o61 is IMO the hardest fair level, so it exhausted me. I like the unusual logic in c12, o58\/, o59, and r64. Q folder is fun.
    ___
    Anyway, if any of you aren't in the official Discord server yet, come join us! E.B.O.N.Y.'s main page has the link. Lots of fun discussions and activity. 11441 messages so far in 2019, and 7859 before that O_O though you might need to have some accomplishments to read some of the extremely interesting channels There's now also an offtopic channel if you'd like to, idk, play other games with fellow E.B.O.N.Y. Fork Collectors, or talk about hockey with me and Coldkick (Requires being past any lvl 47 in E.B.O.N.Y.). Since some channels are only available if you have a temp end/all of them/all secrets, we can speculate more openly in them, so if you ever wanted to post some wild theory that uses more lore knowledge than this thread can handle, now you can tell us ;D
    Last edited by BeyPokéDig; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:16:35. Reason: multiplication sign displayed as ?, replaced with x