Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for freeware flash maker?

Hi everybode

I think some of you like to make flash games but can't afford the price of the flash making programs.I found a freeware flash maker called LiveSwif.

Liveswif license and info:

Liveswif is a free program licensed under LGPL. This means that you can use it freely to create your own Flash based movies and animation. Currently Liveswif 2.2 supports Flash 5 Actionscript for dynamic flash movies. You can also use Liveswif to create dynamic Flash based websites and even make your own games!

It provides several classical vector drawing tools, you can create stunning graphics with the power of these tools, including "Freehand", "Curve","Shape", "Spline","Contour", and in-place text editor.

Liveswif is a typical key-frame based animation system. It provides path motion and transform motion tools to produce animation. Just setting new positions, angles, sizes or colors in key frames, Liveswif will blend the
    in-between frames automatically.

Liveswif supports Flash 5 action script, that means you can create
    interactive animations.

The software may be freely distributed provided that it is not modified. you must include all files in the original distribution.

Liveswif version 2.2:
    Requirements: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
    Download

Working Link

For tutorails and more informations about this pragram,visit Liveswifers forum HERE

I made Mini escape 3 with Liveswif 2.2, so you can consider it as a sample.
    Last edited by Kzin; 12-20-2015, 07:15:00. Reason: Added a new link

Thanks a lot for this information Zomayor!

Comment

You're welcome

I wish everybody to be able to make and share thier own games.

Comment

That's true
        I'm always looking out for different game creation software - especially free ones that are good, but I haven't seen this one yet - gonna try it over the weekend

Comment

I searched for a looong time before I found this one.It's not as good as adobe but it's good enough to make simple flash games like mine.Actually Liveswifer forum members are working on devoloping a new version called Openswif with better features.They are looking for more poeple to help them with this project. I can't wait til they release it!=P

Comment

Wow, sounds great!
            Hopefully they will be able to create it - and until then this version will do

Btw, I've added LiveSwif to this thread.

Comment

is there anything like this for a mac?
              Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

Awwww...
                I gave up animating a while ago.
                Now I help aspiring animators by giving them pointers. I feel good, and I don't animate. Wow.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply but I've only just found this thread and for some reason the download isn't working for me. I was wondering if there was a new version that i could download or something like Land Insurance becuase it looks like a good program

I await your response!!
                  Last edited by Guilty; 11-10-2011, 11:27:28.

Comment

You can download it from here:
                    http://www.pryjon.com/liveswifers/fo...wtopic.php?t=3

Comment

Originally posted by ZoMAYoR View Post
                      Hi everybode

I think some of you like to make flash games but can't afford the price of the flash making programs.I found a freeware flash maker called LiveSwif.

Liveswif license and info:

Liveswif is a free program licensed under LGPL. This means that you can use it freely to create your own Flash based movies and animation. Currently Liveswif 2.2 supports Flash 5 Actionscript for dynamic flash movies. You can also use Liveswif to create dynamic Flash based websites and even make your own games!

It provides several classical vector drawing tools, you can create stunning graphics with the power of these tools, including "Freehand", "Curve","Shape", "Spline","Contour", and in-place text editor.

Liveswif is a typical key-frame based animation system. It provides path motion and transform motion tools to produce animation. Just setting new positions, angles, sizes or colors in key frames, Liveswif will blend the
                      in-between frames automatically.

Liveswif supports Flash 5 action script, that means you can create
                      interactive animations.

The software may be freely distributed provided that it is not modified. you must include all files in the original distribution.

Liveswif version 2.2:
                      Requirements: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
                      Download

For tutorails and more informations about this pragram,visit Liveswifers forum HERE

I made Mini escape 3 with Liveswif 2.2, so you can consider it as a sample.
                      it didnt work!
                      sigpicadd this signature to u if u like escape carmine room

Comment

What did not work

If you are looking for the current download link:
                        http://www.pryjon.com/liveswifers/ph...c.php?f=10&t=3

Comment

Did anyone make any game with this software, i would like to see how this game looks like.

Comment

Read the last sentence of the first post

Comment

is there anything like this for a windows?

Comment

Working...
                              X