• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A: Because we always have many stuff to say

Q: Do you like gothic metal?
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• A: I do.

Q: What is your favorite pc game (bought one)?

Comment

• A: The Sims 2, it is sooo cool!!!

Q: Have you ever been in another game forum?
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• A= yea a dirty spam filled one called miniclip lol
          Q= have u ever been to miniclip forum?
          A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle
          Newly made sig.
          My theme song. o.o
          My art gallery.
          Avvy by the wonderfully talented artist Luke Chueh

Comment

• A: I don't know what that is.

Q: Do you prefer a really stormy night with lots of rain, wind, thunder, and lightning, or a sunny, hot, summer day?

Comment

• A: I don't like thunder and lightning, so rather a hot sunny day

Q: Same question.

Comment

• For the moment I really like some good thunder and lighting with lots of heavy rain, just to start the day with. And then later in the afternoon I like to see the sun appearing throught the clouds, which slowly warms the sky and raise its tempeture. But a low possionated sun is shining in the this early morning and makes it beautiful.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• A: I LOVE, LOVE stormy weather!!! It's so exciting, and you can either go out in it and feel the rain and wind, or you can stay inside, light candles and curl up with a cup of hot cocoa. I LOVE IT!!

Q: What's your favorite type of music??

Comment

• A: Well it aint Disco Alternative Rock
                    Q: Whats your favorite Drink?
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• (Alternative Rock is my favorite, too... )

A: Hot chocolate with peppermint schnapz.

Q: What is your favorite thread on Gamershood?

Comment

• I thought it was Carrot Rum

A: I like alot of them. The Movie one, the song one, the show me one. the gh hotel one chit chat

Q: Same

Comment

• You're right...definitely carrot rum...how could I forget!!

A: Same problem....but also same threads: Chit Chat, Show me a..., Adventures in GH, GH Chronicles, SillySongSomething....Oh, the list goes on...

Q: What's your favorite part of any of the Adventures in GH thread? (There are SOOO many good parts, I know!)

Comment

• A: The "I'm a symptom" one, it made me ROFL most because I wasn't expecting anything like that

Comment

• A: All of it!! so many Pictures pop up in my head reading them I think I need to start drawing them down.
                              Q: same

Comment

• A: OMG, there are way too many!! (I was hoping you wouldn't ask me...) But I literally laugh out loud at so many of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: Would you be interested in being an author, too???????

Comment

Working...
                                X