No announcement yet.

The Death Penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I'm not very sure but sometimes I think death penalty isn't a punishment at all.Most of the time it is even more like reward for that person.Because when you die you die.There is no suffering in it.Even it takes an hour or whatever.It ends...By the way you will gonna suffer for a beloved one's lost till the end of your life.This isn't fair to me.
    I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

its rong end of story

Comment

There are actually some criminals who are afraid to die like that though. They plead and beg for the court to spare their lives.

That's funny. I would personaly love to see an execution of a mass murderer. I would smile as they died in agony. They deserve it, no doubt.

Comment

I agree with someguy, but I think that death is too quick;for example, if a man kidnapped 5 people, and he would all torture them by doin horrible things to them and ends up killing them, later on police catch him. i wouldn't let him die quickly, i would give him a taste of his own medicine, and if he tortured them all differently, well i'll make sure he lives to suffer the rest. BUT THATS JUST ME, sure the family will suffer to know that he died like that but they must know that he deserved it and the killer should have known that sooner or later he was goin to suffer. i dont think this kind of death penalty will ever exist but...THATS JUST ME
          sigpic

Respect the eclipse

Comment

Well, I don't know, you all have really good arguments.. But, I think that it should be allowed, though only when people have done reaaly bad things!

Comment

Well, I still think it is unfair. Think: Some person brutally tortured and killed someone else. That someone else suffered and went through so much pain. Lethal injections lead to a painless, quick death. I wouldn't believe in torturing them to just make it even, though. And who knows where death leads you? Maybe everyone goes to a better place, maybe everyone goes somewhere worse, maybe everyone is reborn, and forget their past life. No one knows but the dead, but they can't tell anyone.

Comment

I would personally just like to see them die.
                And the fact that some major criminals don't want to die, let alone get caught, makes the experience that much better.

Comment

Originally posted by kikki_243 View Post
                  Well, I still think it is unfair. Think: Some person brutally tortured and killed someone else. That someone else suffered and went through so much pain. Lethal injections lead to a painless, quick death. I wouldn't believe in torturing them to just make it even, though. And who knows where death leads you? Maybe everyone goes to a better place, maybe everyone goes somewhere worse, maybe everyone is reborn, and forget their past life. No one knows but the dead, but they can't tell anyone.
                  I know that my way was sick and twisted( that's what happens for watching hostel and saw) but, as i said before, THATS JUST ME
                  sigpic

Respect the eclipse

Comment

well i say no because its really bad. but i also say yes because you can get rid of your enemys. so i pick maybe.
                    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                    sigpic
                    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

I am against Capital Punishment.

Comment

why?

Comment

I am a twisted (maybe) girl I would LOVE to obliterate nick browning, so he knows what he put all my classmates and greg through. Greg didn't deserve that dead. *sob (serious)* That made me so unforgiving to mankind. ANIMAL ABUSERS SHALL DIE AND SUFFER > I wish that the final moments of death row criminals should be living hell! They will learn their lesson on earth or in hell.

Greg! Why did you have to go!? *sniff-sniffle* So...Sor..ry about that...He was a classmate ;(....

Comment

Originally posted by midnight View Post
                            I am a twisted (maybe) girl I would LOVE to obliterate nick browning, so he knows what he put all my classmates and greg through. Greg didn't deserve that dead. *sob (serious)* That made me so unforgiving to mankind. ANIMAL ABUSERS SHALL DIE AND SUFFER > I wish that the final moments of death row criminals should be living hell! They will learn their lesson on earth or in hell.

Greg! Why did you have to go!? *sniff-sniffle* So...Sor..ry about that...He was a classmate ;(....
                            nick browning?? that's weird! i had someone named nick browning in my classes.

i think that the death penalty is JUST. because if I murdered 47 women and hid their bodies every one of their families would be sad and broken up and would not be able to rest at night until i was dead. i honestly believe that it is fair. MY OPINION, but it doesn't have to count.
                            GH Family (possibly the coolest )
                            Brother: ~GH Dog~
                            Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
                            (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
                            Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

Originally posted by someguy View Post
                              why?
                              I don't think that it's fair for a person to die just because of something wrong that they did.

I don't care how bad the crime was that the person committed, every single person should be entitled to life.

They're taking God's Job.

Being locked up for life makes much more sense than being killed.

I believe that Capital Punishment can be allowed if the person has a choice to live or die.

Another person should not make a decision of taking some other person's life.
                              It's not their life and it's just simply sick.

What kind of person would want a job to where their own self can decide if the person is worthy of living?

I would rather be dead than locked up for life.
                              I would also like a choice of whether to sentence my own death or not.
                              It's not fair.

That's just my opinion though.

Comment

an eye for an eye

if you kill someone or murdered people then why not be put on Death Row.. they have lawyers or what have you and psychitrists to see if you are suitable for society..

if someone was to kill once and has a history of anger to hurt other people then they will do it again, so for the severity of the crime they could be sent to death instead of putting other peoples lives at risk

Comment

Working...
                                X