No announcement yet.

The Death Penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im tottally against everything as said earlier because i mean just give em life in prison not death just because they killed a few people people can change yet the current government doesnt believe that. but im angered at the government any way but to stay on subject i think its rong and im not changing my mind no matter what anybody says.

Comment

I believe in it, and if so many people are against it then they should lock the criminal up for life, if not the death penalty, and if that person escapes from jail or does something else like that they should be sentenced to death...

Comment

it depends on what type of jail really..........

Comment

Yeahh. I agree with capital punishment and I wish they'd bring it into the UK. The death penalty strikes fear into many would be criminals I think and I believe it is just. Why should someone who has murdered or tortured etc another human being be let to live out the rest of his/her days, even behind bars?
          sigpic

Comment

Josh is saying the by using capital punishment we are taking god's job. Assuming there were a God, why would he let such things happen anyway? I don't believe in an almighty being but I do believe that the family of a victim of a horrendous crime should have a say in the manner of punishment. If they choose death for the criminal they should also be entitled to participate, if not have revenge. An eye for an eye etc. Do unto him as he has done unto others. (Old testament stuff) Let the evil suffer badly for their crimes. Hang, draw and quarter them or hang them in gibbets (google it)
            Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

wow, nice.

Comment

sometimes a death penalty would be a good way to go. quick and painless, (you'd assume) who knows what death feels like.. it could be like when you take that Anethestics to have surgery, you feel nothing. So even rotting in a prison, could be worse. Could be. Besides if you give 'em the death penalty you get a last meal! - did i say that already?

Hanging them in gibbets? nah i don't think that would work well over with anybody who has a say in how we run prisons. I don't want to talk anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Kira699 View Post
                  Josh is saying the by using capital punishment we are taking god's job. Assuming there were a God, why would he let such things happen anyway? I don't believe in an almighty being but I do believe that the family of a victim of a horrendous crime should have a say in the manner of punishment. If they choose death for the criminal they should also be entitled to participate, if not have revenge. An eye for an eye etc. Do unto him as he has done unto others. (Old testament stuff) Let the evil suffer badly for their crimes. Hang, draw and quarter them or hang them in gibbets (google it)
                  I don't agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kira699 View Post
                    Josh is saying the by using capital punishment we are taking god's job. Assuming there were a God, why would he let such things happen anyway?I don't believe in an almighty being but I do believe that the family of a victim of a horrendous crime should have a say in the manner of punishment. If they choose death for the criminal they should also be entitled to participate, if not have revenge. An eye for an eye etc. Do unto him as he has done unto others. (Old testament stuff) Let the evil suffer badly for their crimes. Hang, draw and quarter them or hang them in gibbets (google it)
                    That's exactly my thinking too.
                    Why would an almighty being (assuming there was one) let these things happen.

Comment

i think if he killed like 5 people the person should die but if he robbed 20 stores just let him do the time
                      I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

Hope

There is always going to be evil on this planet.

Comment

I agree so very much,cuz like someguy if someone killed my family I would want them dead leagally(If I didn't get to them first) I feel very strongly about this. I might sound mean,but they desirve everything they get. Pardon my spelling
                          2~28~10 <3

Comment

Originally posted by JoshDrake View Post
                            Hope

Better to destroy what we can.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshDrake View Post
                              Hope

yes there is

Comment

Working...
                              X