YoVille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoVille

Fun interactive game, buy clothes, furnish your appartment, go to work....It's addicting
    It's a facebook application

http://www.yoville.com/?s=554386

Please share your snapshots & give suggestions on best ways to play.

Rules:
    1. No posting of Links or email address. These should never be public.
    2. No discussion of money Remember you are at a game site dedicated to playing for free.
    THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Hehe, here's mine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	yoville.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1688369

Comment

Haha, your hot! Nice hips...lol Are you in disguise??
      THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Comment

Sure!
        Usually I look like an alien, but I didn't want to scare you

Comment

BE CARFUL! It's very addicting!!! lol
          It's the new drug
          Don't join if you accually have a life. BAHAHA
          THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Comment

Well... I think it is hard ta create a fair pic of a spunky 85 year old lady so I made a few additions

Last edited by Lilliputt; 09-01-2008, 19:39:18.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

yoville issue-friends don't show up on bottom

hi.

when i log into yoville sometimes- the floor or ground is blue tile and none of my furniture etc. shows up. Even if i go into other people's apartments/homes the room is empty with the blue floor. AND most of the time my friends pictures dont show up at the bottom of the screen so I can earn more coins by visiting them....
              any suggestions??

Comment

In need of more crew members

Im looking for other females to add to my facebook friendslist who play yoville. I need 5 more crew members so i can buy my dream house, LOL. Plz reply if your interested or wouldnt mind helping another yoville player out

Comment

add me for crew member plz

Originally posted by katerina View Post
                  Im looking for other females to add to my facebook friendslist who play yoville. I need 5 more crew members so i can buy my dream house, LOL. Plz reply if your interested or wouldnt mind helping another yoville player out

Last edited by Mistery; 03-22-2009, 22:47:23. Reason: Please do not post personal information and your email adress in public, send a PM instead

Comment

theres an easy way to get free stuff!! just send an email the <<removed link>> zynga team and tell them what you want but make it sound like you got scammed just make sure you dont have what you want in any of your houses or in your inventory it works for coins and items but not yocash sadly
                    Last edited by OneBun; 06-29-2010, 04:42:40. Reason: links removed

Comment

Working...
                    X