56.52%

u made a poll, just to say that it sux? well, lol

Comment

Originally posted by oOo
      u made a poll, just to say that it sux? well, lol
      lol indeed

Comment

Who's tokio hotel?

Had never heard of them... maybe that's cause I'm probably too old, even to you (lol), but I listened to them online to see what they sound like. Sounds like punk rock...Are they????
        I'm not impressed w/ what I heard cause the sound wasn't too good, and almost muffled...maybe webpage, but not sure...

[/url]http://www.tokiohotel.de/[/url]

Are they German? They sing it, and the webpage is in German. They can't be Japanese b/c they Spell "Tokyo" wrong! lol
        Anyway, I'm not impressed either. For me, I don't particularly like thier style of music. So, I voted "It sucks!"

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
          Had never heard of them... maybe that's cause I'm probably too old, even to you (lol), but I listened to them online to see what they sound like. Sounds like punk rock...Are they????
          I'm not impressed w/ what I heard cause the sound wasn't too good, and almost muffled...maybe webpage, but not sure...

[/url]http://www.tokiohotel.de/[/url]

Are they German? They sing it, and the webpage is in German. They can't be Japanese b/c they Spell "Tokyo" wrong! lol
          Anyway, I'm not impressed either. For me, I don't particularly like thier style of music. So, I voted "It sucks!"

Comment

no kammooon

neil on p?ris palju laule ~18-20 v?i nii, ega ma pole neid ?le lugenud. need kes ?tlevad et TH sakib, pole j?relikult ise korralikult neid kuulanud ja ?tlevad oma arvamuse vaid esmamulje kohta. ?rge hakake oma aega siis nende s?imamise peale raiskama, kui ei meeldi.!

they have very many songs, about 18, but i haven't read them. all who says that TH sucks, they probably have heard them 1 or 2 songs. all Tokio Hotel haters: why you waste you're time to post the comment about TH. its useless.

NB! sorry about my poor english.

marxz

Comment

Originally posted by marxz
              neil on p?ris palju laule ~18-20 v?i nii, ega ma pole neid ?le lugenud. need kes ?tlevad et TH sakib, pole j?relikult ise korralikult neid kuulanud ja ?tlevad oma arvamuse vaid esmamulje kohta. ?rge hakake oma aega siis nende s?imamise peale raiskama, kui ei meeldi.!

they have very many songs, about 18, but i haven't read them. all who says that TH sucks, they probably have heard them 1 or 2 songs. all Tokio Hotel haters: why you waste you're time to post the comment about TH. its useless.

NB! sorry about my poor english.

marxz
              nope they dont have about 18 songs....

Comment

Originally posted by dermik
                nope they dont have about 18 songs....
                no ok 16 songs or something.

Comment

This thing is really ??kk

Comment

Originally posted by marxz
                    no ok 16 songs or something.
                    no only 3

Comment

Originally posted by dermik
                      no only 3
                      Really?!?!!?! I was thinking that they have more songs..like 15 - 20 but 3???? OMG that's not band that's joke..

Btw...i must say that I have heard only that...eee...what was his name.. Durh den monsun...or something like that

Comment

List of songs:
                        Schrei | Durch Den Monsun | Leb Die Sekunde | Rette Mich | Freunde Bleiben | Ich Bin Nicht Ich | Wenn Nichts Mehr Geht | La? Uns Hier Raus | Gegen Meinen Willen | Jung Und Nicht Mehr Jugendfrei | Der Letzte Tag | Unendlichkeit

Count them ;-)

Comment

Btw...

When I saw tokio hotel at first time then I was thinking that there is 2 woman and 2 man..

Really...

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                            List of songs:
                            Schrei | Durch Den Monsun | Leb Die Sekunde | Rette Mich | Freunde Bleiben | Ich Bin Nicht Ich | Wenn Nichts Mehr Geht | La? Uns Hier Raus | Gegen Meinen Willen | Jung Und Nicht Mehr Jugendfrei | Der Letzte Tag | Unendlichkeit

Count them ;-)

i only knowed about:schrei(shout),durch den monsun(through the ????),rette mich(rescue me)
                            btw:what do you think...

Comment

That's why I wanted to update you ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X