Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inanimate Alice

"'Inanimate Alice' tells the story of Alice, a young girl growing up in the
    first half of the 21st century, and her imaginary digital friend, Brad.
    Over ten episodes, each a self contained story, we see Alice grow from an eight
    year old living with her parents in a remote region of Northern China to a talented
    mid-twenties animator and designer with the biggest games company in the world."

Watch Here

(Currently 4 of 10 episodes available)

Scary. for me. is it a horror series?
    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
    sigpic
    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

i seen Ep 1 and well it aint a horror series. that was good cause i though it was scary the way i was looking at the text after "i am frighten too" and the picture and i started freaking out like something scary was going to happened so i turned it off. i watched Ep 2 and the hole thing was scary: the parents missing, her friend... i forgot that name and when she was in the snow. the hole thing scared me. but when i saw the end i wasnt scared anymore. at least it stopped getting scary or i wouldnt be watching Ep 3 right now. i hope it isnt scary too.
      Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
      sigpic

Comment

Im surprised that after all these years, Inanimate Alice is STILL only 4 episodes.
        Whatever happened to this?
        Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
        sigpic

Comment

+ 100500

+100500 dudes

Comment

Working...
          X