Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: What riddle do you like the most?

  1. #1
    king of games DYLEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default What riddle do you like the most?

    pick one
    my xbox

  2. #2
    Mod on Call Adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19,322

    Default

    There are lots of riddle who I really enjoyed. Here are some of my favourites in random order.
    - The First Door
    - The Second Door
    - 99 Chambers
    - Cruiser Riddle
    - Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle (especially the bonus levels).
    - E.B.O.N.Y
    - Dracula's Riddle (still have to finish this riddle one day)
    Faily of Kzin


  3. #3
    Banned Mistery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Watching from above
    Posts
    48,860

    Default

    I think we got a lot of great riddles on here, but those that jump spontaneously into my mind:

    • I've really enjoyed Dot Riddle, which is quite new.
    • And also Bored Riddler's Riddles (Extremely Simple Riddle & Continuous Riddles), which are not that new
    • I still need to continue Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle

  4. #4
    Veteran Bronwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
    There are lots of riddle who I really enjoyed. Here are some of my favourites in random order.
    - The First Door
    - The Second Door
    - 99 Chambers
    - Cruiser Riddle
    - Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle (especially the bonus levels).
    - E.B.O.N.Y
    - Dracula's Riddle (still have to finish this riddle one day)
    All these +
    Mystery's Riddle 1
    Mystery's Riddle 2
    Memory Palace
    Eink's Riddle
    Eternal Quest
    Elemental Riddle
    Dracula's Riddle 2
    Color Riddle
    Last edited by Bronwyn; 07-04-2008 at 17:32:20.

  5. #5
    SuperWolf Eternal Becky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dimona, HaDarom, Israel,
    Posts
    15,074

    Default

    There were only two riddles that I enjoyed the most. They were unique.

    The First Door
    The Second Door


    A few more that I have enjoyed and would recommend others to play...
    * Another Online Riddle
    * Nfshost Riddle
    * Danaq
    * Grifos
    * Myths and Legends Riddle
    * Myths and Legends Riddle 2
    * Oddpawn Chapter One
    * Draculas Riddle (Couldn't complete it though)
    * Orio's Riddle
    * Dio' Trail

    And lots to mention. But the ones above are very good
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.




    "We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"

  6. #6
    Ghosty of GH Hugo_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mistery's Spaceship
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Oooh too many to put in but the ones on the top of my head at the moment:

    - The First Door; This one was great, and I must figure out the confuddlement one day...
    - 99 Chambers A tricky and clever riddle, which includes one of my favourite songs

    Loads of others but my brain's a bit exhausted.
    Ghost member of GFARDTO

    Online Family

    Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
    Brother - Awsomeman

    Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

    Ghost of the Loonies

  7. #7
    Veteran bizarrochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bizarroworld!
    Posts
    834

    Default

    The Mindboggler series!!!
    They ruled as well as the previous ones mentioned!!
    Check out my riddles here
    www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

    And here is my newest Riddle
    Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

  8. #8

    Default

    I like riddles I have solved with the help of my friends. Ahem... and I really like them riddles my friend da Biz made

    STILL struddling



    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

  9. #9
    Veteran Bronwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    I have forgotten Riddling Park from my list, I really enjoyed it!

  10. #10
    Mod on Call Adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    All these +
    Mystery's Riddle 1
    Mystery's Riddle 2
    Memory Palace
    Eink's Riddle
    Eternal Quest
    Elemental Riddle
    Dracula's Riddle 2
    Color Riddle
    Oh yes, Mystery's riddle 1 & 2 where great too. That were the ones who made me addicted to riddle games.

    I wanted to play color riddle (it's the one Murph made, right?) but it isn't available anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Becky View Post
    There were only two riddles that I enjoyed the most. They were unique.

    The First Door
    The Second Door


    A few more that I have enjoyed and would recommend others to play...
    * Another Online Riddle
    * Nfshost Riddle
    * Danaq
    * Grifos
    * Myths and Legends Riddle
    * Myths and Legends Riddle 2
    * Oddpawn Chapter One
    * Draculas Riddle (Couldn't complete it though)
    * Orio's Riddle
    * Dio' Trail

    And lots to mention. But the ones above are very good
    Yes, I enjoyed Nfshost Riddle too. Although it was quite simple. I solved it in a few hours.

    I started playing oddpawn, but after I lost my cookie two times I decided to quit. But once the cookie is replaced by a login, I am surely going to continue it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    I have forgotten Riddling Park from my list, I really enjoyed it!
    Hmm, Riddling Park. I think I will start that one soon. I read it was indeed very enjoyable.

    I forgot to mentioned two riddle in my list above:
    * Sammy's Riddle (although some levels were quite frustrating, I enjoyed it overall).
    * Eugame (This was mostly a really frustrating riddle, but I enjoyed it very much because it was solved by team effort.)
    Faily of Kzin


Similar Threads

  1. Who's got game - Shahar C's games riddle
    By shaharc in forum Riddles
    Replies: 526
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 14:50:28
  2. Nameless Riddle
    By blah188 in forum Riddles
    Replies: 1583
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 07:09:42
  3. Searching For Hints On Specific Riddle Levels
    By shaharc in forum Riddles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 22:19:47
  4. Riddle inside a riddle
    By yzysg in forum Riddles
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:22:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •