Eric DiLorenzo

Comment

• what do i do with the globe
      Eric DiLorenzo

Comment

• You find a walkthrough on my homepage, direct link:
        http://www.freewebs.com/mysterysgames/index5.html

Comment

• whats the wave link?plz help i dont know how 2 move the marble i did the order nothin happened so now i just need the wave link pl help!!!!PLZZZZ

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What exactly do you mean by wave link?

Comment

• that was fun.. but have to say i used help to get the 1st pass to the that fountain but the rest they just popped all..

Comment

• Congrats

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Alright I'm not going to read all of these.... so kick me in the head but... Uh... I started out outside and clicked on something, and now I'm inside with the door shut behind me. I can pick up the cheese, apple, cell phone, and money... but I can't turn or go to any other screen what's wrong with it??

Nevermind... found the walkthrough lol.
                    Last edited by Mistery; 10-10-2006, 09:09:49. Reason: merged posts

Life is full of candy.

Comment

• cool game

with the helpfull posts i have managed to do everyhing nicely....but please some body post the correct way to draw that 6 on the puzzle behind the green door. thats the only thing i need
                      Happy New Years!!
                      Don't Get Too
                      Alot Of And !!

Enjoy!

Comment

• wow i finished thanks to your posts on how to solve the marble puzzle. off to play no 2 now

Comment

• Originally posted by morenlin69
                          with the helpfull posts i have managed to do everyhing nicely....but please some body post the correct way to draw that 6 on the puzzle behind the green door. thats the only thing i need
                          Here is the order to click them

Comment

• I must admit that mystery is really cool and so are his games. I'm only sorry that I've only got to play my neighbor's house and frankly I DID NEED ALL THE HELP I COULD GET FROM THE FORUM! but it still keeps the brain working!

Comment

• Thank you ioio
                              And yes, this game was planned to be a challenge for the players

Comment

• Anyone hear anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X