Web-Hopper Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zephialx
    I have Windows XP. I have no idea what the problem is, i've never seen that error screen before.
    I too have XP, and I've never seen that error screen before either. SiMPLE works just fine on my computer. Do you have another computer you can try it on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Logic
      I too have XP, and I've never seen that error screen before either. SiMPLE works just fine on my computer. Do you have another computer you can try it on?
      Yes, I have another computer. I'm going to put the SiMPLE folder on a disk and see if I can't get it to work on it.

Comment

• Fasinating, i shall have to check this Cybertrek out. How long ago did you make it. I was brought to believe that notpr0n was the first of this form of gaming. However im willing to take your word for it. I enjoy most games like this and i found your especially enjoyable. Thank you once again for creating such games for us to enjoy.

Comment

• SiMPLE installed just fine on my other computer, there must be something wrong with this one.

Comment

• man, i wish i knew how to write programs, i may have had a much easier time if i did!
            I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• how do you solve the "speckled" puzzle???

Comment

• Look at post #732

Comment

• stuck on "THE PRODUCT OF TWO PARTICULAR 3-DIGIT PRIME NUMBERS IS THE LARGEST POSSIBLE 5-DIGIT NUMBER WHOSE DIGITS ARE ALL UNIQUE. WHAT IS THAT FIVE-DIGIT NUMBER?"
                  any help out there please..
                  thanks

Comment

• I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Originally posted by leeanneoz
                      stuck on "THE PRODUCT OF TWO PARTICULAR 3-DIGIT PRIME NUMBERS IS THE LARGEST POSSIBLE 5-DIGIT NUMBER WHOSE DIGITS ARE ALL UNIQUE. WHAT IS THAT FIVE-DIGIT NUMBER?"
                      any help out there please..
                      thanks
                      still stuck...
                      any more help out there for a stupid stupid woman lol
                      thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X