No announcement yet.

Zahada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• managed level 2 with a bit of help from google! but now stuck on level 11 am rubbish at binary!

right sorry guys..such a dumb blonde at times...level 15! eric or clapton not working so tried lyrics and quote and got no where! please help!
    Last edited by Adventure; 01-15-2009, 18:45:47. Reason: Please use the edit button to avoid multiple posting.

Comment

• You need the

Comment

• Level 65

Has anyone got a clue on this one. Tried the folding thing. Can't get my head around it.

Comment

• could someone please help me with level 34
          i have no printer
          and even if i did, i still don't understand what to do :-/

Comment

• Originally posted by Riley View Post
            Please help me with level 44...i've got the cross word section, but i'm stuck in the maze and don't know if i'm doing the right thing!

Okay...i got the question but now what??? What is the checkered patch for and the M8???

Edit : Oops...still getting used to this edit thing...! Is it a car racing game? Is it the name of the game? Or is the question the answer? Help!!!!!
            can u PLEASE help me im gttin nowhere

Comment

• Levels 49a and 49b

Argh.. I'm stuck on levels 49a and 49b.. anyone give me a couple of fairly large hints on these??

EDIT: nvm.. I've completed level 49a.. can't believe how easy it was.. and how dumb I was!

Still needing help on 49b though

EDIT: ok.. nvm.. I found 49b.. again so easy! Argh!
              Last edited by PurpleBeans; 02-11-2009, 13:12:31.

Comment

• Level 14

So I'm fairly new to these riddles and I am stuck on level 14. From what I have read no one else has posted about this level so I must be missing something really obvious.
                It's the one where you need to unscramble and it is not a day of the week
                Any help please?
                Last edited by morgan; 02-13-2009, 01:51:59. Reason: I see the "sea dry yet?" but what does that mean. I can't scramble it to mean anything

Comment

• Originally posted by morgan View Post
                  So I'm fairly new to these riddles and I am stuck on level 14. From what I have read no one else has posted about this level so I must be missing something really obvious.
                  It's the one where you need to unscramble and it is not a day of the week
                  Any help please?
                  When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

• so stuck @ 44

Been playing for 3 nights now and I am SO stuck on 44. I was stuck last night and I am still stuck on this sucker!!

So far I've got:

Am I just hitting my head against the wall for nothing? (Also, thanks for all the advice for getting up to here!)
                    Last edited by lizziebee; 02-13-2009, 12:06:01. Reason: Got it!!! I can't believe it! I was just looking in the wrong place - WOOT!

Comment

• Can any one help me with 12 I can find the clue but still can't fathom what to do next?

On a separate note is any body else finding problems with solving on a mac?

Comment

• Level 19 i don't really get it help !

Comment

Working...
                        X