Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane's Hotel

(Simulation game)
    You play Jane, the owner of the hotel. You start from the 2 star hotel and can upgrade it up to a 5 star hotel. Try to win the contest «The best hotel of the town»! Make your customers happy with the help of perfect service and comfortable rooms through 40 levels. Good luck

EDIT: It seems that only a demo part is available online (first 15 levels)

Play Here

Click image for larger version

Name:	janeshotel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	1696332

Aww have to download it to play it past level 15
    There doesn't seem to be any charge for it. Has anybody downloaded games from this site? It seems a little risky, the games are uploaded by regular members. Could be anything in those files
    sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Aww, this wasn't mentioned in the game description

I've found now the original site of this game, but as it seems, you can only play a free demo, or download a free demo.
      The full game isn't free
      http://realore.com/janeshotel/
      I'm really sorry, I didn't know.

Unfortunately I don't have time right now to check it further.

Comment

I had played this game a month ago. Unfortunatelly is only a demo, as all those kind of games I like to play such games, but I can only enjoy the demos. Thanks for posting Mistery
        sigpic
        The cute chicken of LooneyBin
        With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
        Kids
        Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
        Daughter: Emo234
        Proud member of GFARDTO
        Carrot Explosion Expert
        I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

I love games like this. When I clicked on download it didn't mention anything about payment. I wasn't sure if it would download the demo then ask to pay lol. I posted on kongregate but nobody responded. Someone there said you can't get virus etc from shockwave game. I'm not so sure about that lol. Firefox showed it as .exe so as far as I'm concerned anything can be in it
          sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Lol, first of all it's not a shockwave game, but a flash game. And indeed, anything can contain a virus that you download.
            Rhiannann, if you can PM me the download link that you get, I'll try to check it after work

Comment

Working...
            X