• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Neighbor' House: Episode 2

Download game:

http://www.gamershood.com/OfflineGam...ors_House2.exe

or:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=1235

Sequel to Neighbor? House. Room escape game.

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1971
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-28-2006, 10:53:22.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Another good game, Mystery. This was a lot of fun to play. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Comment

Thank you very much :-)

As there are some players who found episode 2 too easy, be prepared for a more difficult last part ;-)

Comment

i don't understand the game. can somebody help me?

Comment

i found a phone and a key. i solve the balls puzzle, but i can't see any differences. you have to play the piano, then to play the drawers of the desk?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered39
            i found a phone and a key. i solve the balls puzzle, but i can't see any differences. you have to play the piano, then to play the drawers of the desk?
            The drawers are just to test the notes and figure out the order. When you have the order figured out, click on next, and it takes you to the top of the desk where you can enter the numbers.

Comment

The Neighbor' House: Episode 2

Cool Game Mistery!! I am at the part where u use three keys to open square thingy on wall but don't know what to do now?? Tried different switches but nothing!! Any help??

Comment

The Neighbor' House: Episode 2

Never mind.... Got it!!! Finished the game. Ready for the next one sooo.....GET ER DONE !!!!!

Comment

Yippie, congratulations, well done :-)

Comment

Wavelenght

How / where do I find the wavelength for part 2? I assumed it was the same as in part one, but of course that would have been too easy...! Tried all more or less logical combinations. Am I overlooking something?

Comment

Originally posted by Speelteveel
                      How / where do I find the wavelength for part 2? I assumed it was the same as in part one, but of course that would have been too easy...! Tried all more or less logical combinations. Am I overlooking something?
                      But then

Comment

Wavelength

Thanks, but I ment in the first, trashed room! I finished the game, just misread the last digit at first...Thought it was a 2 in stead of an 8! You've once again made a great and fun puzzle, looking forward to the next one.Bye!

Comment

Thanx, Speelteveel! I hope that you will like the last episode of my trilogy, too. :-)

Comment

am i supposed to do the same with the marbles too? ive tried doing the6 thing again but it doesnt seem to work.

Comment

Try to find a hint for it in the first room - it has changed ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X