Supertaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supertaster?

Ok...I am curious...I think I am a supertaster (i am extremely picky and i dislike a lot of things with complaints about my food that my family doesn't taste or understand) I am curious about supertasters. Are you one? Any suggestions of palatable food? Any help is appreciated!

my mom won't leave me alone anout how picky I am with my food so I guess I'm a supertaster ...Truth is I just don't like the food she makes...she just LOVES making cooked potatoes with lots and lots of peppers on them ......wouldn't it just be best to use those potatoes to make fries? Now THAT'S food! ...Truth is I like fast food! I know it's really unhealthy but I still LOVE it! good thing I'm allowed to eat a hamburger, like, less than a month!
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Well... Most of the times I don't like anything! ...except for pizza - I could eat pizza eight days a week - I wouldn't miss any of the other food I'm really picky - I just eat what's on my plate anyway, cos I want people to like me

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

I wouldn't label it supertaster rather then picky eater I am not one, I like alot of things except some of my NEVER IN MY LIFE TIME WILL I EAT THIS list which so far includes; Pig's feet (I've smelled them cooking...), Tripe and any hearts/livers/legs/brains/etc.

Originally posted by SuzyE730 View Post
        my mom won't leave me alone anout how picky I am with my food so I guess I'm a supertaster ...Truth is I just don't like the food she makes...she just LOVES making cooked potatoes with lots and lots of peppers on them ......wouldn't it just be best to use those potatoes to make fries? Now THAT'S food! ...Truth is I like fast food! I know it's really unhealthy but I still LOVE it! good thing I'm allowed to eat a hamburger, like, less than a month!
        I LOVEEEE potatoes with pepper Then again I love alot of food EXCEPT fast food Guess i'm the opposite of you when it comes to food suzy

Comment

I don't like meat at all.
          sigpic
          "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

Ah a vegetarian.

I just eat whats on my plate. I have this wonderful power that somehow allows me to like anything that I eat no matter how repulsive it may smell or look.

Comment

Nah, sorry to confuse. I'm almost a vegetarian, but I eat bacon from time to time, and turkey at Thanksgiving.
              sigpic
              "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

Oh.
                YOU LIAR!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
                lol jk.

Comment

Well i'm a bit of both, at home I eat whats on my plate, but when I go out,(fast food or restaurant) I GO CRAZY
                  sigpic

Respect the eclipse

Comment

I wish I could eat and like what my parents make. The simpler the food..the higher the probability I will like it...ironic.... O-o; Except meat!
                    Last edited by midnight; 08-15-2008, 04:06:26.

Comment

I love to eat food that has a good taste and is healthy.

Comment

healty food has taste ? ....

Comment

Your smart, avoid superfruit, it will KILL you.

Comment

Working...
                          X