No announcement yet.

General News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll believe it when I see a body and a face...I believe nothing the government says.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsInterpret View Post
      I'll believe it when I see a body and a face...I believe nothing the government says.
      I second that!
      Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Shoot out in Norway

Just a small note from me to express my sympathy for all the Norwegians and others that have lost a loved one in the recent violent events that have taken place in Norway...

My thoughts are with you all...
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Yvonne View Post
          Just a small note from me to express my sympathy for all the Norwegians and others that have lost a loved one in the recent violent events that have taken place in Norway...

My thoughts are with you all...
          I add my thoughts as well...and to ANY Scandinavian who wonders what there might be lurking in their fellow citizens' minds. Too horrific. As a former camp director of many decades, I have had trouble sleeping since this happened. Camp is supposed to be safe and fun. Excuse me while I go cry again.

Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
          sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

• I also am extending my sympathy and heart to our friends in Norway. Just not a place you hear of such tragedies. (Not that it happening in a more violent places is okay - it's not!) Lots of hugs for you and your country men/women and all who were affected.

Comment

Working...
            X