Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contest: Be in a game! (2nd contest ended)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mcakkay View Post
    haha

"Oh no! There are currently too many connections. Please wait a few minutes, run around the room, sing a song, and try again (but dont sing if youre from Gamershood, you guys are terrrible at singing)."
    OMG!!!!! I DIE!!! He MUST have heard me sing!!

Comment

• !!!!! OMG thats funny he adding that I guess we are some bad singers here

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• ROFL

Well, I suggest that all members have to take a singing test, and those who are not good singers are prohibited singing so loud that Renegade hears them

Comment

• Uhh oh There will be no more singing for me if there is a singing test lmaoo
          Sister Dia <3
          Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
          You SHOULD Be Worrying About
          U-NO-POO -
          the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
            ROFL

Well, I suggest that all members have to take a singing test, and those who are not good singers are prohibited singing so loud that Renegade hears them

I was at work....I posted that I had hummed! Woohoo! It wasn't me that made him post that. *whispers* But Id never pass a singing test.

Comment

Working...
            X