No announcement yet.

Forum Upgrade: Post Here About Problems/Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really know dear Mistery, it seems that it's from Gamershood 'cuz I tried the button on the top right corner where it says: "connect" and whenever I click "Link Accounts" it gives me either what I told you, or sometimes even this: The following errors occurred during your registration

* A required field called Gender is missing or has an invalid value.
    * Could not find phrase 'Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.'.

EDIT: Okay, thank you Mistery!
    Last edited by Hitman; 08-02-2010, 21:56:12.
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for making us aware of this bug Pandaman

I've sent a PM to GamersHood with all the info about the bug, and also the workaround/fix info. Please be patient until he can take care of it, thank you

EDIT
      Our favorite Big Turtle has apparently fixed the issue, please let us know if you still experience any problems with it
      Thanks GamersHood for the fast fix

Comment

A update report, I forgot to check the remember me option and the following message came when i tried to post.

Errors
        The following errors occurred with your submission
        You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

It seems that the upgrade for the site hasn't cured all problems, as you can see i still can post but just reporting as Mistery asked me.

Comment

So you're saying you can't post when you're not logged in? Cuz that's normal. (Sorry, not up to date on all of this, and Mistery isn't around at the moment.) Or are you saying that you were timed out in less than 15 minutes again?

EDIT: Just re-read the previous posts on this issue. I assume this is the same issue you were having earlier? I'll let Gamershood know. Thanks for telling us.

Comment

Dear GamersHood Members and Guests

We apologize for the short downtime while the forums have been upgraded.

It appears that the profile customizations are back again with this update. However, we are also aware that currently it's not possible to change profile pictures, avatars and probably signature images. These issues will be fixed asap.

If you notice any other glitches or problems, please post here, and we'll take care of them.
            Thanks for your understanding, and enjoy the games and chatting with your online friends

~ GamersHood Staff

EDIT
            The avatar, profile picture, and signature picture issues have been fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X