No announcement yet.

Forum Upgrade: Post Here About Problems/Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that my profile's "10 last visitor's" section is frozen. I've been watching it for a couple of days, and it doesen't show any new visitors. Don't say I didn't have any because I did.
    Anybody else having this problem?
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

*Rushes off ta visit hitmans profile* Lemme know if it works

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

I see that half of your new visitors (or more than half) are in invisible mode. Since I see them anyway, I don't know if you do...Here are the visitors I'm showing to your profile:

doglover, Elni, EscapeGirl, Eternal Becky, Heartofthedark, jenni.p123, Jones, Lilliputt, Mistery, mojotolo

Are those the same 10 you see?

Btw, it seems mine does change, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
          I see that half of your new visitors (or more than half) are in invisible mode. Since I see them anyway, I don't know if you do...Here are the visitors I'm showing to your profile:

doglover, Elni, EscapeGirl, Eternal Becky, Heartofthedark, jenni.p123, Jones, Lilliputt, Mistery, mojotolo

Are those the same 10 you see?

Btw, it seems mine does change, yes.
          The ones I see are these:

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
          Chocbubbles Darknight+ Elni+ Eternal Becky+ jenni.p123+ Jones mojotolo+ nefertiti+ Starlene super_T

Maybe it has something to do with the Invisible Mode.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I think it possibly does. Because the ones not listed, are the ones in invisible mode.

Maybe to test it out, PM someone who's NOT invisible, and ask them to view your user profile and see if it shows up. If so, then we know it's likely caused by so many people in invisible mode.

EDIT: I have just come out of invisible mode, and will view your profile. Let me know if it changes.

Comment

Definitely the "invisible cloack" is the one to blame. You're one smart kitten!!

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

I just edited my post. I came out of invisible mode, and viewed your profile. Did it work?

And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                  I just edited my post. I came out of invisible mode, and viewed your profile. Did it work?

And thank you.
                  Sounds a lot more easier than PM'ing someone who's not in invisible mode. And yes, it worked! It seems the "invisible cloak" is the one to blame! Thank you again!

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Sluggish when logged on?

I noticed yesteday evening and this morning when I come to GH Forums I can browse through all the threads normally. However when I log in everything slows down: moving page to page, scroll bar, etc.

Anybody else notice this or just on my end?

Thanks

Comment

I notice that:

As i am on a laptop, I have a scroller on the mouse, when i am on GH, it sometimes stops working
                      New York!
                      Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
                      There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
                      These streets will make you feel brand new,
                      These lights will inspire you,
                      Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

Now it seems to be improving. My posts are getting through much faster. Strange.

Comment

Hi RBS, I've just logged in a few minutes ago, and don't experience any slowness. It might have been some server problems. Hopefully everything will go smoothly again.

Comment

I have been wondering for a while now what has happened to the Visitor message box in your own profile, is it so you dont post visitor messages on your own page?? Because when i look i am always unsure if it is there or not??
                            New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

Originally posted by Clank View Post
                              I have been wondering for a while now what has happened to the Visitor message box in your own profile, is it so you dont post visitor messages on your own page?? Because when i look i am always unsure if it is there or not??
                              Yes, that is one of the reason. After some members started to abuse the possibilty to post in their own profile, we disabled this feature. We too thought it wasn't really necessary to be able to post in your own profile, and 99.9 percent of the deleted VMs were deleted because they were accidentally posted in someone's own profile instead of someone else their profile.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Ahh Thanks for clearing that up adventure, i understand about people replying to VMs in their own profile Thanks
                                New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

Working...
                                X