Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepyhead View Post
    Read post #23 from Damar apart that...

so you basically have to have a degree in mathmatics to solve level 8.
    i get the need to make a level hard but thats just beyond stupid.

Comment

"i get the need to make a level hard but thats just beyond stupid."
      I agree, you really should save these hard levels for later, but I still want to solve it.

So how should we move the origin? And how are we supposed to know we're supposed to move it in the first place?

Comment

what kind of code is level 9?
        its not caesar and the 2 cryptogram answers i got weren't right.

not a code. was an anagram

how disappointing after all that effort getting past level 8 there's only 10 levels.

COMPLETED IT!

Comment

Originally posted by jbaylies View Post
          "i get the need to make a level hard but thats just beyond stupid."
          I agree, you really should save these hard levels for later, but I still want to solve it.

So how should we move the origin? And how are we supposed to know we're supposed to move it in the first place?

i have sent a pm explaining better i hope

Comment

Originally posted by brainisdead View Post
            what kind of code is level 9?
            its not caesar and the 2 cryptogram answers i got weren't right.
            Oh sheeze, did yall get past 8..Im still stuck here ...Helllpppp

Comment

Explanation of level 8 :

i hope this can help to the rest of people that can be confused with this level if still having problems with it can send a pm to Damar or me about it
              When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Damar View Post
                i have sent a pm explaining better i hope
                Damar, why cant you just post it here and forget the pm,s...So everyone having trouble now and later will be able to see and move on..

Comment

Originally posted by Gracie View Post
                  Damar, why cant you just post it here and forget the pm,s...So everyone having trouble now and later will be able to see and move on..
                  because i am not as good as sleepyhead at explaining things so i prefer to make it by pm so as not to give to much away as spoilers are just that small hints anything more should be made by pm.....i hope that explains me to you....and sleepyhead has now made a more detailed spoiler for people following

Comment

Originally posted by Damar View Post
                    because i am not as good as sleepyhead at explaining things so i prefer to make it by pm so as not to give to much away as spoilers are just that small hints anything more should be made by pm.....i hope that explains me to you....and sleepyhead has now made a more detailed spoiler for people following

Okay, gotcha..Thank you for explaining..and Thank you sleepyhead for post of how to solve this co-ord plane..

Comment

no, i didn't get past level 8. i was given a clue to the answer.
                      i'd have never solved it in my entire life.

you'll be really disappointed at the last 2 levels after how hard 8 was though.
                      and theres only 10 levels.

come play logix or logix 2 when your done?

Comment

Originally posted by brainisdead View Post
                        no, i didn't get past level 8. i was given a clue to the answer.
                        i'd have never solved it in my entire life.

you'll be really disappointed at the last 2 levels after how hard 8 was though.
                        and theres only 10 levels.

come play logix or logix 2 when your done?
                        I didnt solve it either..Im quitting on the riddle...I never heard of this co-ord plane in my life..I also am not going to spend all that time figuring up each and every one of these coords..Didnt have to make it that hard...Then again if a person already knows about co-ord planes, it probably came easy for them...Oh well, on to soemthing esle now... Thanks Brain. May see ya there in a while..

Comment

I did it!

The last couple of levels were disproportionally easy to some of the others before them. It would be a lot better if there were more hints on the harder levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracie View Post
                            I didnt solve it either..Im quitting on the riddle...I never heard of this co-ord plane in my life..I also am not going to spend all that time figuring up each and every one of these coords..Didnt have to make it that hard...Then again if a person already knows about co-ord planes, it probably came easy for them...Oh well, on to soemthing esle now... Thanks Brain. May see ya there in a while..
                            Meh,

New levels will be released soon. Stay tuned.

UPDATE:
                            - 4 new levels are now released.
                            Last edited by 85392; 08-11-2008, 10:34:54.

Nordinho Username: lla-26

Comment

I have found a new link for this riddle as it seems the creator is using a new site. He talks about it here:
                              http://forum.ouverture-facile.com/viewtopic.php?id=374

Here is the new game link:
                              http://www.freewebs.com/01-10/

I will update the lead post.

Comment

Completed in ten minutes

I'd say most levels were a bit too easy and generic. I'd be rich if I had a penny for every riddle that began with "where are you going?" or some form of "level1 -> level2."
                                Still on Stop

Comment

Working...
                                X