PS3 vs X-Box 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorick View Post
    I know, I never really *coughplayedcough* got into the series, but for some reason, many FF fans are outraged by this. I don't know why. And the PS3 has Online games and shooters too. Mipong!
    Because the Final fantasy series was intended for the playstation consoles only as is Halo for the Xbox, apparently some people take offense to it when it becomes multiplatform I'm glad that I can play the series again though

Comment

Originally posted by ottyk View Post
      I've played online on the ps3 too, the expierience is just better. We have more hardcore gamers and we have HALO,the god of online gaming.
      Pff, Yeah right. Halo gets boring after awhile
      I actually have to agree. Halo starts to suck after a while.

Comment

ok so we have COD4 (multiplayer on 360 is more fun) we have gears of war and we have SOUL CALIBUR! with YODA!
        LOL :p
        Smiley Master of the Looney Bin!!
        gh law number 1.
        :D:D keep smiling :D:D
        who needs bunnies when you can shout AYUH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ottyk View Post
          SOUL CALIBUR! with YODA!
          LOL :p
          I thought 360 users got Jesus...

Oh yeah, we got MGS4GOTP, COD4, SCIV, UDF, RFOM, VF5, TESIVO, FEAR, and upcoming, LBP, RFOM2, MAG, GOW3, and K2.

And all these

Time to say Holysh-
          oes

Oh, Bioshock will be coming in October also
          Last edited by Yorick; 09-09-2008, 21:55:48.
          Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

Ps3's ftw!
            Pain; is part of the puzzle
            Blood; is the price of freedom
            Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

I thought 360 users got Jesus...

Oh yeah, we got MGS4GOTP, COD4, SCIV, UDF, RFOM, VF5, TESIVO, FEAR, and upcoming, LBP, RFOM2, MAG, GOW3, and K2.

And all these

Time to say Holysh-
              oes

Oh, Bioshock will be coming in October also
              Xbox 360 has a long list too but remember that alot of games are released in certain countrys and never anywhere else

Infact our list is longer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_games

Comment

The quality of the PS3 exclusives own the X-Box games in all Especially Metal Gear Solid 4 and Little Big Planet.
                Pain; is part of the puzzle
                Blood; is the price of freedom
                Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

I strongly disagree with that one The graphics on the 360 are way better than those you see on the Ps3

Comment

Quality of the games , and it has been confirmed that PS3 graphics are slightly better than 360 graphics, you were probably viewing graphics through different Tv's, if you lined up two screenshots of the same game, on a 1080p TV, with the same settings but on different consoles, the PS3 one would most likeley look a smidgen better.

Comment

in my opinion the ps3 is a overprised version of the xbox 360. lets face it sony is loosing it and here comes microsoft moving on up.

Comment

Actually Sony has been gaining considerable speed. And there are many differences between th consoles.

Comment

okay okay i give in i have enough $$$ and wanted to know if i really should get it
                          and i would like a game recomeded for getting used to the controls
                          oh and if i get it i am getting an intercooler no RROD for me
                          sigpic

Comment

Umm, which?

Comment

lol i thought i wrote xbox 360 srry been doing research
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by funja View Post
                                okay okay i give in i have enough $$$ and wanted to know if i really should get it
                                and i would like a game recomeded for getting used to the controls
                                oh and if i get it i am getting an intercooler no RROD for me
                                RROD happens regardless of an intercooler or not, I got RROD twice and I have an intercooler, it's unpredictable, it can happen within a week or like mine, not for a couple of years

Edit: Need I say more
                                (Taken from www.ign.com)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X